ALTIDO Retro style flat in BatterseaLondon
Wireless internet connection
✔ 2 bedrooms
✔ 1 bathroom
✔ Well-equipped kitchen
✔ 20-minute walking distance to Chelsea FC Museum
✔Next to Battersea Park and Chelsea's Kings Road, and National Army Museum
✔ 35 Mbps / Average WiFi Speed
✔ Underground stations are South Kensington or Sloane Square
✔ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
✔ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
⭐ 2 bedrooms equipped with a king-size bed and a double-size sofa bed,
⭐ 1 bathroom fitted with a shower, sink and a toilet
⭐ A comfy living room with a flat-screen TV
⭐ A fully equipped kitchen & dining area suitable for up to 4 guests
⭐ A desk space
⭐ Family friendly
● Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
● The property is on the 1st floor, and there is no lift available.
● There is 1 flight of stairs to the property.
An ALTIDO employee will welcome you to the property, give you a tour, and provide keys.
Late Check-in Fees
(Due in cash upon arrival)
9 PM to 12 AM: £20
After 12 AM: £40
In addition, a £20 fee will be due if you arrive 2 hours after the agreed check-in time.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
The flat is ideally located for a short stay in London. The River Thames and Battersea Park are right on your doorstep, with Chelsea’s Kings Road (fashionable boutiques, cafes and restaurants) just a short walk away over the Battersea Bridge. The nearest underground stations are South Kensington or Sloane Square; both are accessible via a short bus ride. South Kensington hosts a range of museums: Victoria and Albert Museum, Science Museum, and Natural History Museum.
Things to do: https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
● There is no free parking available at this property.
● The nearest bus stop is Parkgate Road (Stop BJ), just around the corner.
● The nearest train station is Battersea Park, a 24-minute walking distance.
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
✈ Nearest airport:
Heathrow Airport: 1 hour by public transport
Gatwick Airport: 50- minute by public transport
⚡In light of the current situation, we kindly ask your guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
∗Please note that а refundable damage deposit is mandatory and should be paid via card and upon check-in. We inspect the property after you check out; if there is no damage, we refund the deposit within 7 days via bank transfer. Please provide us with your bank details when you book with us.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Check-in: 15:00 - 21:00
Standard occupancy: 3
Max occupancy: 3