ALTIDO Spacious Houseboat next to Canary WharfBoat - London
Coffee / Tea maker
✔ Space to entertain up to 10 people
✔1600 ft2 | 149 m2
✔ 3 bedrooms
✔ 3 bathrooms
✔ Fully equipped kitchen
✔ Rear, front & top decks
✔ Limehouse Waterside Marina, between the City of London & Canary Wharf
✔ Bar & restaurant (CA), marina lounge, 24-hour laundry, showers & toilets
✔ 4-min walk to top-rated restaurant for free special extras with meals
✔ 5-min walk to Limehouse DLR & main railway station
✔ 5-min by DLR to Tower of London, Canary Wharf & Central London
✔ 17-min walk to The Museum of London Docklands
✔ Average (5–40 Mbps) WiFi Speed
✔ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
⭐ 3 bedrooms
— There are two double beds and one single bed. Additionally, you can take advantage of the 2 available ensuites attached to both double bedrooms.
— 1 sofa bed suitable for 1 person in the lower deck hallway
⭐ 3 bathrooms
— There are three bathrooms, each with a shower and toilet and plenty of storage space for your toiletries.
⭐ A comfy living room with a flat-screen TV
⭐ A fully equipped kitchen & dining area suitable for up to 10 guests
⭐ Enjoy the sunshine and the beautiful views from the rear and front decks of the boat with a cup of coffee in the company of friends or a loved one.
🧡 Save this property listing to your wishlist for future trips
● Guests will have access to the entire boat.
● There is 1 flight of stairs within the property.
Guests are free to check in on their own with a self-check-in system.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
This stunning boat is ideally suited at the Limehouse Marina, located between the City of London and Canary Wharf, which makes an ideal base for exploring the capital. The Limehouse Cut on the water connects you to the River Lee, the Regents Canal, and the River Thames via locks.
This magnificent boat will provide calmness and privacy, away from the hustle and bustle of central London, within walking distance of various shops, restaurants and bars.
Enjoy the beauty of unique views and modern buildings!
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
● There is no free parking available at this property.
● The property benefits from easy transport links. Across the street, you will find the nearest bus stop—Cable Street (Stop LS)—while the Limehouse DLR station is a short walk from the marina with trains to Bank and Tower Hill, where you can join the Circle, District, Northern and Central lines.
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
✈ Nearest airport(s)
London City Airport: 17-minute drive
Heathrow Airport: 1 hour and a 30-minute drive
∗Please note the property is fitted with a noise-detection device.
⚡ In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
∗Please note that а refundable damage deposit of £400 is mandatory and should be paid via card and upon check-in. We inspect the property after you check out; if there is no damage, we refund the deposit within 7 days via bank transfer. Please provide us with your bank details when you book with us.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Check-in: 15:00 - 21:00
Standard occupancy: 6
Max occupancy: 6