ALTIDO Spacious studio near Kensington PalaceLondon
Wireless internet connection
✔ Spacious studio near Kensington Palace and Notting Hill Gate underground station
✔ 850 ft2 / 79 m2
✔ Well-equipped kitchen
✔ A front and backyard
✔ 15-minute walk to Portobello Road Market
✔ Fast WiFi (71 Mbps)
✔ Next to Kensington Palace
✔ Notting Hill Gate underground station is just around the corner
✔ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
✔ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
⭐ There is 1 available room equipped with a double-size bed and ensuite bathroom
⭐ There is 1 bathroom available fitted with a shower, a separate bathtub and a toilet with enough space for your toiletries.
⭐ A comfy living room with 43” smart TV
⭐ A fully equipped kitchen & dining area suitable for up to 3 guests
⭐ A desk space
⭐ The property has two small outside areas, one accessible from the bedroom and the other from the main entrance.
● Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
● There are 2 flights of stairs to the property.
An ALTIDO employee will welcome you to the property, give a tour, and provide keys.
Late Check-in Fees
(Due in cash upon arrival)
9 PM to 12 AM: £20
After 12 AM: £40
In addition, a £20 fee will be due if you arrive 2 hours after the agreed check-in time.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
ALTIDO property is conveniently situated in Notting Hill Gate in London. Besides being peaceful and safe, there are plenty of things to do here! Portobello Road is within walking distance, offering plenty of small boutique shops and bars/restaurants that you can't find on the typical high streets.
The highlights near the property include Kensington Palace, Kensington Gardens, Hyde Park and Natural History Museum. In addition, you can visit the famous antique market in London Portobello Road Market, where you can find everything from vintage trinkets and pre-loved games to fresh fruit and flowers. No wonder this market is a favourite place for locals and tourists alike. The market is open from 9 AM to 6 PM Monday to Wednesday and Saturday from 9 AM to 7 PM.
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
● There is no free parking available at this property.
● Alternatively, there is pay and display parking available which costs £3.50 per hour.
● The Notting Hill Gate Station (Stop C) bus stop is a short walk away.
● The nearest train station Notting Hill Gate is just around the corner.
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
✈ Nearest airport:
Heathrow Airport: 35 minutes by car or 50 minutes by public transport
Gatwick Airport: 1 hour by public transport
∗Please note the property is fitted with a noise-detection device.
∗Pets are welcome, but please let us know in advance. An extra charge of £15 will be added.
⚡ In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
∗Please note that а refundable damage deposit of £100 is mandatory and should be paid via card and upon check-in. We inspect the property after you check out; if there is no damage, we refund the deposit within 7 days via bank transfer. Please provide us with your bank details when you book with us.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Check-in: 15:00 - 21:00
Standard occupancy: 2
Max occupancy: 2
London, United Kingdom