ALTIDO Spectacular home near Whitechapel GalleryLondon
Wireless internet connection
Coffee / Tea maker
✔ Elegant flat ideally positioned in Shadwell
✔ 680 ft2 / 63 m2 property
✔ 2 bedrooms
✔ 2 bathrooms
✔ Well-equipped kitchen with all necessary appliances
✔ 10-minute walk to Stepney Green Park
✔ 15-minute walk to Whitechapel Gallery
✔ 35 Mbps / Average WiFi Speed
✔ 10-minute walk to Whitechapel Station overground station
✔ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
✔ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
⭐ 2 bedrooms
— the two bedrooms are fitted with a king-size bed
⭐ 2 bathrooms
⭐ A comfy living room with a flat-screen TV
⭐ A fully equipped kitchen & dining area suitable for up to 6 guests
⭐ Family friendly
● Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
● There are locked cupboards that are not available for use by guests.
● The property is on the first floor, and no lift is available.
● There is one flight of stairs to the property.
An ALTIDO employee will welcome you to the property, give you a tour, and provide keys.
Late Check-in Fees
(Due in cash upon arrival)
9 PM to 12 AM: £20
After 12 AM: £40
In addition, a £20 fee will be due if you arrive 2 hours after the agreed check-in time.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
ALTIDO’s property is nicely nestled in Shadwell, a vibrant district home to Indian and global eateries, local shops, small mosques, and historic churches. Attractions nearby include Stepney Green Park and Whitechapel Gallery.
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
There is no free parking, but alternatively, you can use pay-and-display parking, which costs from £4 to £70 per hour.
Watney Market (Stop F) is the closest bus stop, just 4 minutes away. At the same time, the Whitechapel Station is the nearest overground station, a 10-minute walk from the property.
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
✈ Nearest airport
Gatwick Airport: 1-hour taxi ride
*Please note the property is fitted with a noise-detection device.
*Please note that some of the cupboards will be locked with a note on them and not available for your use.
**Please note that а refundable damage deposit of £200 is mandatory and should be paid via card and upon check-in. We inspect the property after you check out; if there is no damage, we refund the deposit within 7 days via bank transfer. Please provide us with your bank details when you book with us.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Check-in: 15:00 - 21:00
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4