ALTIDO Splendid 4-bed house w/ gardenLondon
Wireless internet connection
Coffee / Tea maker
✔ Splendid & stylish 4-bed house with garden in Shepherd's Bush
✔ 2200 ft2 / 205 m2
✔ 4 bedrooms
✔ 4 bathrooms
✔ Well-equipped kitchen with all necessary appliances
✔ Garden with outdoor furniture
✔ 3-minute walk to Escape Room Game
✔ Fast (40–100 Mbps) WiFi Speed
✔ Next to Shepherd's Bush Market
✔ 9-minutes walk to Shepherd's Bush Market train station
✔ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
✔ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
⭐ 4 bedrooms
— the master bedroom has one super king-size bed
— the second and third bedrooms are equipped with king-size beds.
— The fourth bedroom has two single-size beds.
⭐ 4 bathrooms (2 of them are en-suite)
⭐ A comfy living room with a flat-screen TV
⭐ A fully equipped kitchen & dining area suitable for up to 8 guests
⭐ A desk space
⭐ Garden with outdoor seating
⭐ Family friendly
● Guests will have access to the entire house, except the cellar which will be locked and not accessible by the guests.
● There are 2 flights of stairs within the property.
An ALTIDO employee will welcome you to the property, give you a tour, and provide keys.
Late Check-in Fees
(Due in cash upon arrival)
9 PM to 12 AM: £20
After 12 AM: £40
In addition, a £20 fee will be due if you arrive 2 hours after the agreed check-in time.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
Shepherd's Bush is a classic neighbourhood in London located near the upscale districts of Hollard Park and Notting Hill. The area is known for its markets, independent shops, music venues, and the massive Westfield Shopping Centre.
The neighbourhood offers great transportation options, with multiple bus routes and easy access to the London Underground and Overground train networks. This makes it easy to travel to and from the area.
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
● There is no free parking available at this property. Alternatively, pay-and-display parking is available nearby which costs £5 per hour.
● The nearest bus stop is Ellerslie Road (Stop LS), just outside the property.
● Shepherd's Bush Market train station is a 9-minute walking distance, and Wood Lane underground station is a 15-minute walk away.
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
✈ Nearest airports
Heathrow Airport: 1 hour by public transport
Gatwick Airport: 1 hour by public transport
London Luton Airport: 1 hour and 30 minutes by public transport
∗Please note that the cellar will be locked and not accessible by the guests.
∗∗Please note the property is fitted with a noise-detection device.
∗∗∗Pets are welcome, but please let us know in advance. An extra charge of £100 pet fee will be added.
∗∗∗∗Please note that а refundable damage deposit of £400 is mandatory and should be paid via card and upon check-in. We inspect the property after you check out; if there is no damage, we refund the deposit within 7 days via bank transfer. Please provide us with your bank details when you book with us.
⚡ In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Check-in: 15:00 - 21:00
Standard occupancy: 8
Max occupancy: 8