ALTIDO Splendid 4-bed house w/ patio & parkingLondon
Balcony / Terrace
✔ Stylish house ideally situated in Lambeth
✔ 4 bedrooms
✔ 3 bathrooms
✔ Well-equipped kitchen with all necessary appliances
✔ Charming patio
✔ Free Parking
✔ 4-minute walk to the Imperial War Museum
✔ 5-minute walk to Lambeth North Underground Station
✔ 8-minute walk to Archbishop's Park
✔ 15-minute walk to Lodnon Eye & Big Ben
✔ The area nearby is home to a range of parks and gardens, providing places for visitors to relax and enjoy the outdoors
⭐ 4 bedrooms
— 2 front bedrooms - 1 x super king (double or twin) with single sofa bed in each room. Triple glazed with Aircon & Flat screen TVs
— 2 back bedrooms - 1 x small double bed in each room , Flat screen TVs
⭐ 3 bathrooms
⭐ A comfy living room with a flat-screen TV
⭐ A fully equipped kitchen with all necessary appliances
⭐ Dining area suitable for up to 6 guests
⭐ Lower ground floor area – lounge area with separate entrance, sofa & two arm chairs with flat screen TV, dining table x 4 guests and or work station, single work out area
⭐ A charming patio with outdoor seating
⭐ A desk space at your disposal
⭐ Family friendly
⭐ 2 x internal guest operated safes with ADT Alarm System
⭐ Essentials, linens, towels and WiFi are provided
🧡 Save this property listing to your wishlist for future trips
● Guests will have access to the entire house.
● There is 1 x free parking space available, located a 2-minute walk from the house at the adjacent hotel. However, pre-booking is required, so please let us know in advance.
● There is 1 flight of stairs to access the property.
● There is 1 flight of stairs within the property.
The owner will be in touch to coordinate your arrival.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
The owner will be available to help with anything you might need.
Welcome to Lambeth – a vibrant and historic borough nestled between the River Thames and the vibrant city of London. This property is a perfect base for exploring all that this bustling area has to offer. From the lively markets of Brixton Village and the iconic Westminster Cathedral to the eclectic nightlife of Clapham, you'll find something to suit your every mood. With easy access to the rest of the city, you can explore the nearby attractions including Big Ben, the London Eye and the Houses of Parliament.
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
● There is 1 x free parking available, located a 2-minute walk from the house at the adjacent hotel. However, pre-booking is required, so please let us know in advance.
● The nearest bus stop is Lambeth Road / Kennington Road and is a 1-minute walk away.
● 5-minute walk to Lambeth North Underground Station.
✈ Nearest airport
London City Airport: 35-minute drive.
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
∗Please note that а refundable damage deposit of £250 is mandatory and should be paid via card and upon check-in. We inspect the property after you check out; if there is no damage, we refund the deposit within 7 days via bank transfer. Please provide us with your bank details when you book with us.
⚡ In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Check-in: 15:00 - 21:00
Standard occupancy: 8
Max occupancy: 12