ALTIDO Stylish 3-bed penthouse near London BridgeApartment - London
Balcony / Terrace
✔ Stylish penthouse ideally located near the famous London Bridge
✔ 1300 ft2 / 120 m2
✔ 3 bedrooms
✔ 3 bathrooms
✔ Well-equipped kitchen
✔ Private rooftop terrace with exceptional 360 degrees views
✔ 11-minute walk to Borough Market
✔ 14-minute walk to London Bridge
✔ 23-minute walk to Tower Bridge & Tower of London
✔ 10-minute walk to London Bridge Underground Station & Train Station
✔ Very Fast (100–500 Mbps) WiFi Speed
✔ Area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
✔ Essentials, and WiFi are provided
⭐ 3 bedrooms
— the first and the second bedrooms are complete with a double bed
— the third bedroom is equipped with a king-size bed
⭐ 3 bathrooms
⭐ A comfy living room with a smart TV
⭐ A fully equipped kitchen & dining area suitable for up to 4 guests
⭐ A desk space available at your disposal
⭐ Stunning rooftop terrace with breathtaking 360 degrees views
⭐ Family friendly
● Guests will have access to the entire penthouse.
● The property is on the fifth floor, and a lift is available.
● There are ten flights of stairs to the property.
● There are two flights of stairs within the property.
An ALTIDO employee will welcome you to the property, give you a tour, and provide keys.
Late Check-in Fees
(Due in cash upon arrival)
9 PM to 12 AM: £20
After 12 AM: £40
In addition, a £20 fee will be due if you arrive 2 hours after the agreed check-in time.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
ALTIDO flat is ideally positioned in a lively neighbourhood, just a short 11-minute walk from the famous Borough Market, where fresh local produce can be easily found. Another highlight nearby includes The Shard - a well-known, 87-floor glass skyscraper with a jagged peak, with quirky restaurants, offices, and a viewing platform offering gorgeous views. A short walk from the flat will take you to the charming river Thames which you can admire while passing by the world-famous London Bridge. The Tower Bridge and Tower of London are also reachable by foot from the property.
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
● Plenty of bus stops around the flat. The nearest is Borough Station (Stop D).
● Southwark Station underground station is a short 11-minute walk, while London Bridge Underground Station and Train Station are also within a short 10-minute walk.
✈ Nearest airport
Gatwick Airport: 42-minute ride via public transport
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
∗Please note the property is fitted with a noise-detection device.
∗∗Please note that а refundable damage deposit of £400 is mandatory and should be paid via card and upon check-in. We inspect the property after you check out; if there is no damage, we refund the deposit within 7 days via bank transfer. Please provide us with your bank details when you book with us.
∗∗∗This property has an attractive price (lower than the market average) because it's for sale. Guests will need to allow access for viewings, but we'll keep the disruptions to a minimum. We'll be giving guests a 24-hour notice in advance.
⚡ In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Check-in: 15:00 - 21:00
Standard occupancy: 6
Max occupancy: 6