ALTIDO Stylish apt near Westminster AbbeyLondon
✔ Elegant flat w/ private entrance nestled around London’s best places to be
✔ 904 ft2 | 84 m2 internal area
✔ 2 bedrooms
✔ 2 bathrooms
✔ Fully-equipped kitchen
✔ 10-minute walk to Jewel Tower & Westminster Hall
✔ 11-minute walk to the Palace of Westminster
✔ 12-minute walk to Big Ben & Buckingham Palace
✔ 18-minute walk to SEA LIFE London Aquarium
✔ 20-minute walk to the London Eye
✔ 21-minute walk to the National Gallery
⭐ 2 bedrooms
— both bedrooms are complete with a king-size bed
⭐ 2 bathrooms
⭐ A comfy living room with a Smart TV
⭐ A fully equipped kitchen
⭐ Dining area suitable for 6 guests
⭐ Underfloor heating is at your disposal
⭐A central cooling system is present in the kitchen & living room (not in any bedrooms or bathrooms)
⭐ Guests can enjoy a meal in Yaatra and experience the finest cuisine from the most famous cities and towns in India by Chef Amit Bagyal
⭐ Concierge service from 9 AM - 5 PM on weekdays
⭐ Family friendly
⭐ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
⭐ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
🧡 Save this property listing to your wishlist for future trips
● Guests will have access to the entire apartment and all the communal areas.
● The property is on the first floor and there is a lift available.
● There are 2 flights of stairs to the property.
Yaatra - a fine dining Indian restaurant
Beautifully landscaped courtyard
● Guests can check in with the concierge from 9 AM - 5 PM on weekdays.
● Outside these hours and on weekends, an ALTIDO employee will welcome you to the property, give you a tour, and provide keys.
Late Check-in Fees
(Due in cash upon arrival)
9 PM to 12 AM: £20
After 12 AM: £40
In addition, a £20 fee will be due if you arrive 2 hours after the agreed check-in time.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
Within the beating heart of the Victoria neighbourhood sits Westminster Fire Station. Here, the past walks hand in hand with the present—reflections of Victorian and Edwardian brickwork glint in the glass and steel of twenty-first-century London.
Westminster is a delightful neighbourhood in the heart of London, known for its rich history, iconic landmarks, and charming atmosphere. Let me paint you a picture of this lovely area!
Westminster is home to famous historical sites, including the majestic Big Ben and the stunning Westminster Abbey. As you stroll through the streets, you'll feel a sense of awe and wonder as you soak in the architectural beauty surrounding you.
Speaking of beauty, take advantage of the picturesque views of the River Thames, which gracefully flows through the neighbourhood. You can take a leisurely walk along the riverbank or even hop on a river cruise to enjoy the scenic vistas of London's skyline.
If you're a history buff, you'll be delighted to explore the captivating Churchill War Rooms, where you can discover the secret underground headquarters used during World War II. And for art enthusiasts, the Tate Britain Gallery is a must-visit, showcasing an extensive collection of British art spanning centuries.
Westminster is also a hub for politics and governance, as it houses the Houses of Parliament and the iconic Palace of Westminster. You might even glimpse politicians and world leaders going about their business!
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
● There is no free parking available at this property.
● The nearest bus stop is Strutton Ground, a 1-minute walk. There are many stops available in the area depending on the destination.
● The nearest subway station is St James’s Park, a 4-minute walk.
● The nearest ferry terminal is Millbank Pier, a 12-minute walk.
✈ Nearest airport:
Gatwick Airport: London City Airport: 39-minute drive
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
∗ Please note that the building is under CCTV surveillance for security reasons in some areas:
- building entrance
- concierge area
- hallway on the ground floor
ALTIDO will not have access to the recordings. Only the client can share these with the police or guests if requested.
∗Please note that а refundable damage deposit of £200 is mandatory and should be paid via card and upon check-in. We inspect the property after you check out; if there is no damage, we refund the deposit within 7 days via bank transfer. Please provide us with your bank details when you book with us.
⚡ In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets.
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Check-in: 15:00 - 21:00
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4