ALTIDO Stylish flat between London Bridge & Tower BridgeLondon
Balcony / Terrace
✔ Vibrant flat located near Borough Market & bustling Bermondsey Street
✔ 900 ft2 / 83 m2
✔ 2 bedrooms
✔ 2 bathrooms
✔ Well-equipped kitchen with all necessary appliances
✔ Charming balcony with delightful city views
✔ 6-minute walk to the Fashion and Textile Museum
✔ 12-minute walk to Tower Bridge
✔ Very Fast (100–500 Mbps) WiFi Speed
✔ 11-minute walk to London Bridge Train Station & The Shard
✔ An extensive area guide is provided & we are available 24/7
✔ Essentials, linens, towels & WiFi are provided
⭐ 2 bedrooms
— the first bedroom is fitted with a super king size bed and ensuite bathroom
— the second bedroom is complete with two single beds
⭐ 2 bathrooms
— one of them is ensuite
⭐ A comfy living room with a smart TV
⭐ A fully equipped kitchen & dining area suitable for up to 6 guests
⭐ Lovely balcony with outdoor furniture and delightful city views
⭐ Family friendly. However, the property is not suitable for children under 12 years old
● Guests will have access to the entire apartment, except 3 locked cupboards.
● No free parking space available at the property.
● The property is on the 4th floor, and a lift is available.
An ALTIDO employee will welcome you to the property, give you a tour, and provide keys.
Late Check-in Fees
(Due in cash upon arrival)
9 PM to 12 AM: £20
After 12 AM: £40
In addition, a £20 fee will be due if you arrive 2 hours after the agreed check-in time.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
ALTIDO flat is ideally positioned in a lively neighbourhood, just a 16-minute walk from the famous Borough Market, where fresh local produce can be easily found. Another highlight nearby includes The Shard - a well-known, 87-floor glass skyscraper with a jagged peak, with quirky restaurants, offices, and a viewing platform offering gorgeous views. A short walk from the flat will take you to the charming river Thames which you can admire while passing by the world-famous London Bridge. The Tower Bridge and Tower of London are also reachable by foot from the property.
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
● A short 1-minute walk will take you to Bermondsey Street (Stop F) bus stop.
● The nearest train station is London Bridge and it takes an 11-minute walk to reach it.
● While 12-minute walk will get you to the nearest subway station - London Bridge.
● No free parking is available at the property.
✈ Nearest airports
London City Airport: 25-minute taxi ride
Gatwick Airport: 42-minute train ride
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
∗Please note the property is fitted with a noise-detection device.
∗∗The property is not suitable for children under 12 years old.
∗∗∗Please note that а refundable damage deposit of £200 is mandatory and should be paid via card and upon check-in. We inspect the property after you check out; if there is no damage, we refund the deposit within 7 days via bank transfer. Please provide us with your bank details when you book with us.
⚡ In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Check-in: 15:00 - 22:00
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4