ALTIDO Stylish Flat near London BridgeLondon
Coffee / Tea maker
✔ Stylish flat in West Bermondsey, next to London Bridge and close to Tube stations
✔ 560 ft2 / 52 m2
✔ 1 bedroom
✔ 1 bathroom
✔ Well-equipped kitchen
✔ 15-minute walk to Tower of London
✔ Fast (40–100 Mbps) WiFi Speed
✔ Next to London Bridge
✔ London Bridge train station: 9-minute walk
✔ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
✔ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
⭐ 1 bedroom
— The room is equipped with a double bed.
— Additionally, the living area has a double-size sofa bed.
⭐ 1 bathroom
— The bathroom has a bathtub, a shower and a toilet.
⭐ A comfy living room with a smart TV
⭐ A fully equipped kitchen & dining area suitable for up to 4 guests
⭐ A desk space
● Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
● The property is on the 2nd floor, and there is no lift available.
● There are 2 flights of stairs to the property.
An ALTIDO employee will welcome you to the property, give a tour, and provide keys.
Late Check-in Fees
(Due in cash upon arrival)
9 PM to 12 AM: £20
After 12 AM: £40
In addition, a £20 fee will be due if you arrive 2 hours after the agreed check-in time.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
The property is situated in West Bermondsey, close to central London, with fantastic transport links. Canary Wharf and the city centre are two stops away, and West End and all major work areas are not far away. There are also various bars, pubs and boutiques to enjoy. Additionally, the apartment is close to London Bridge and the River Thames, where you can take in the stunning views.
Highlights nearby include Borough Market London Bridge and The Shard, where you can enjoy breathtaking views of the city.
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
● There is no free parking available at this property. Alternatively, there is paid parking available within the development which costs £10 per day.
● Druid Street (Stop C) bus stop is a 2-minute walk away.
● The nearest train stations:
— London Bridge train station: 9-minute walk
— Bermondsey underground station: 15-minute walk
— Borough underground station: 17-minute walk
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
✈ Nearest airport(s)
Heathrow Airport: 1 hour by public transport
Gatwick Airport: 1 hour by public transport
London Luton Airport: 1 hour and 30 minutes by public transport
∗Please note the property is fitted with a noise-detection device.
** There's construction work around the property between 9 am-5 pm during the week. Please note that it might be noisy during these hours.
∗Please be aware that the following drawers/cupboards will be locked and inaccessible to guests:
— two lower drawers in a silver chest of drawers in the bedroom
— a large section of the wardrobe
— small cupboard to the right of the computer in the living room will have
magnetic locks on them
⚡ In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
∗Please note that а refundable damage deposit of £100 is mandatory and should be paid via card and upon check-in. We inspect the property after you check out; if there is no damage, we refund the deposit within 7 days via bank transfer. Please provide us with your bank details when you book with us.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Check-in: 15:00 - 21:00
Standard occupancy: 3
Max occupancy: 3