ALTIDO Stylish house w/ parking & gardenLondon
Wireless internet connection
✔ Spacious and stylish house in Fulham w/ private parking and garden
✔ 1200 ft2 / 112 m2
✔ 4 bedrooms (2 x en-suites)
✔ 3 bathrooms
✔ Well-equipped kitchen
✔ Private garden
✔ Private parking
✔ 20-minute walk to Chelsea FC Museum
✔ Fast (40–100 Mbps) WiFi Speed
✔ Next to South Park
✔ Parsons Green and Putney Bridge tube stations are within walking distance
✔ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
✔ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
⭐ 4 bedrooms
— Three of the rooms are furnished with king-size beds, 2 of which offer en-suite bathrooms.
— The fourth room has one bunk bed suitable for children.
— Two en suite bathrooms fitted with showers and toilets, one equipped with a bathtub.
— The third bathroom has an enclosed shower and toilet.
⭐ A comfy living room with a smart TV
⭐ A fully equipped kitchen & dining area suitable for up to 4 guests
⭐ A desk space
⭐ Private garden
⭐ Family friendly
● Guests will have access to the entire house.
● Guests will have access to free parking in the gated development in front of the house.
● There are 2 flights of stairs within the property.
An ALTIDO employee will welcome you to the property, give a tour, and provide keys.
Late Check-in Fees
(Due in cash upon arrival)
9 PM to 12 AM: £20
After 12 AM: £40
In addition, a £20 fee will be due if you arrive 2 hours after the agreed check-in time.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
This ALTIDO apartment is perfectly nestled in Fulham, one of the best-connected residential areas in the capital. It lies on the north bank of the River Thames, bordering Hammersmith, Kensington and Chelsea. Known for its trendy shopping streets like King's Road and Fulham Road, the area has chic boutiques, home-goods stores, and posh delis. An atmosphere of village life can be found in Parsons Green, thanks to its popular brunch cafes and relaxed pubs. In the landscaped gardens of Fulham Palace, a centuries-old former bishops' residence, you'll find architectural styles ranging from Tudor to Georgian.
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
● There is gated free parking available at this property.
● There is pay-and-display parking available nearby.
● Townmead Road (Stop TE) is the nearest Bus stop, just a 5-minute walk.
● The nearest train station is Parsons Green, within a 15-minute walk, while Putney Bridge station is 19 minutes away.
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
✈ Nearest airports:
Heathrow Airport: 40-minute drive
Gatwick Airport: 1-hour drive
*Please note the property is fitted with a noise-detection device.
*Please be aware that the top floor hallway cupboard and the attic will be locked and not accessed by the guests.
⚡ In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
∗Please note that а refundable damage deposit of £400 is mandatory and should be paid via card and upon check-in. We inspect the property after you check out; if there is no damage, we refund the deposit within 7 days via bank transfer. Please provide us with your bank details when you book with us.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Check-in: 15:00 - 22:00
Standard occupancy: 8
Max occupancy: 8