ALTIDO Stylish Houseboat in Limehouse MarinaLondon
Wireless internet connection
✔ Stylish 2bed boathouse in Limehouse Marina near Canary Wharf
✔ 754 ft2 / 70 m2
✔ 2 bedrooms
✔ 1 bathroom
✔ Well-equipped kitchen
✔ 18-minute walk to Museum of London Docklands
✔ Fast (40–100 Mbps) WiFi Speed
✔ Next to Ropemaker's Park
✔ Limehouse DLR and Train station: 4-minute walk
✔ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
✔ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
— The bedrooms are equipped with 1 king-size and 1 double-size bed.
⭐ 1 bathroom
— The bathroom has a bathtub, enclosed shower and toilet.
⭐ A comfy living room with a smart TV
⭐ A fully equipped kitchen & dining area suitable for up to 4 guests
⭐ A desk space
● Guests will have access to the entire boat.
An ALTIDO employee will welcome you to the property, give a tour, and provide keys.
Late Check-in Fees
(Due in cash upon arrival)
9 PM to 12 AM: £20
After 12 AM: £40
In addition, a £20 fee will be due if you arrive 2 hours after the agreed check-in time.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
Limehouse Marina is located on the River Thames in East London. Attractions nearby include Wilton’s Music Hall, the Regent’s Canal walking trail and river cruises to Greenwich. Dining recommendations include The Narrow - Gordon Ramsay for modern British cuisine, Kirvem for authentic Turkish dishes and The Grapes for a quintessentially English pub experience. You can explore the city by cycling on Thames Pathway. Additionally, the city centre of Canary Wharf is just an 18-minute walk away.
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
● There is no free parking available at this property. Alternatively, there is pay-and-display parking nearby, which costs £6 per hour.
● The nearest bus stop is Cable Street (Stop LS), is 5-minute walking distance
● The Limehouse DLR and Train station is located 4-minutes walking away
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
✈ Nearest airport(s)
Heathrow Airport: 1 hour by public transport
Gatwick Airport: 1 hour by public transport
London Luton Airport: 1 hour and 30 minutes by public transport
∗Please note the property is fitted with a noise-detection device.
∗Please note that two cupboards are not accessible by guests—one in the bathroom and one in the lounge.
∗Please be aware that children and infants cannot stay in the property.
⚡ In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
∗Please note that а refundable damage deposit of £250 is mandatory and should be paid via card and upon check-in. We inspect the property after you check out; if there is no damage, we refund the deposit within 7 days via bank transfer. Please provide us with your bank details when you book with us.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets, no children
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Check-in: 15:00 - 21:00
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4