Architectural gem w/ pool & terrace in West LondonLondon
Balcony / Terrace
✔ Luxurious house with indoor slide, pool & free parking space
✔ 4 bedrooms
✔ 3 bathrooms
✔ Fully-equipped kitchen
✔ 3 terraces with lovely views
✔ 6-minute walk to Brook Green (Stop B)
✔ 18-minute walk to Holland Park
✔ 19-minute walk to Leighton House
✔ 22-minute walk to the Design Museum
✔ 38-minute walk to Kensington Palace
✔ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
✔ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
⭐ 4 bedrooms
— the bedrooms are complete with a queen-size bed
⭐ 3 bathrooms
⭐ Spacious living room equipped with screen projector
⭐ Gaming room complete with a flat-screen TV
⭐ A fully equipped kitchen
⭐ Dining area suitable for up to 20 guests
⭐ For fun ways to get between floors, the house offers an Indoor slide & fireman’s pole
⭐ Eternal terrace on the ground floor and 2 roof terraces with lovely neighbourhood view
⭐ Family friendly
🧡 Save this property listing to your wishlist for future trips
● Guests will have access to the entire house except for two locked rooms.
● Guests will have access to free parking in the front garden, suitable for a small car.
● The property is on the ground floor.
● There are 3 steps to enter/exit the property.
● There are 3 flights of stairs within the property.
An ALTIDO employee will welcome you to the property, give you a tour, and provide keys.
Late Check-in Fees
(Due in cash upon arrival)
9 PM to 12 AM: £20
After 12 AM: £40
In addition, a £20 fee will be due if you arrive 2 hours after the agreed check-in time.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
This house is located in Hammersmith. It's a vibrant and diverse neighbourhood in West London. Known for its bustling atmosphere and rich history, Hammersmith offers a little bit of something for everyone.
One of the highlights of Hammersmith is its stunning riverside location, with the River Thames winding its way through the area. It's perfect for leisurely strolls along the riverbank or enjoying a picnic with friends and family.
If you're a fan of the arts, you'll be delighted to know that Hammersmith is home to several renowned theatres, including the Hammersmith Apollo and the Lyric Theatre. Catching a show or live performance here is always a memorable experience.
Foodies will also find themselves spoiled for choice in Hammersmith. The neighbourhood is brimming with an array of charming cafes, trendy restaurants, and traditional pubs. Whether you're in the mood for international cuisine or classic British pub grub, Hammersmith has it all.
For those seeking a bit of retail therapy, King Street and the Broadway Shopping Centre are perfect destinations. From high-street brands to independent boutiques, you'll find plenty of options to satisfy your shopping cravings.
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
● There is free parking available at this property, in the front garden, suitable for a small car.
● The nearest bus station is Brook Green (Stop B), a 6-minute walk.
● The nearest transit station is Kensington Olympia, a 10-minute walk.
● The nearest train station is Shepherd's Bush, a 12-minute walk.
✈ Nearest airport:
Heathrow Airport: 47-minute drive
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
∗Please note the property is fitted with a noise-detection device.
∗ Please note that there will be two locked rooms, off-limits for guests.
∗Please note that one lovely dog lives in this home. He won't be around during your stay, but this home may not be suitable for people with allergies.
∗Please note that the pool setting should not be touched, as the system is professionally set, and any alteration of settings made by the guests will cost them GBP 200.
∗Please note that а refundable damage deposit of £400 is mandatory and should be paid via card and upon check-in. We inspect the property after you check out; if there is no damage, we refund the deposit within 7 days via bank transfer. Please provide us with your bank details when you book with us.
⚡ In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets.
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Check-in: 15:00 - 22:00
Standard occupancy: 8
Max occupancy: 8