Attractive 2BR flat in Little Venice, Maida ValeLondon
Self-controlled heating / cooling system
Wireless internet connection
*In order to address coronavirus concerns, this property is disinfected by our housekeeping team after each stay and our towels & linens are laundered at the warmest possible temperature recommended by the manufacturer.*
Welcome to warm and cozy 2 bed flat, sleeping up to 3 people. This well-located apartment is a great option for visiting London, being in a quiet residential area but minutes away from Maida Vale tube station with quick access to every part of London.
Living and eating
The flat is on the lower ground floor of the building and has a fully equipped kitchen with a microwave, an oven, a kettle, etc.
Bedrooms and bathrooms
The beautifully decorated master bedroom is very spacious, fitting a television, a table with three chairs and a large sofa. It is equipped with a king bed and the large window gives the room plenty of light during the day. The TV is in this room.
The second bedroom has a double bed. All rooms have ample storage space with hangers to store your clothes and luggage.
There are 2 lovely and modern bathrooms with electric shower - very useful after a long day of exploring London!
Linen, towels and bathroom essentials are all provided, as is a hair-dryer.
Maida Vale is a quiet residential area in the borough of Westminster, central London. All local amenities are within walking distance and there is quick and easy access to central London, via tube, as the station is a 2 minute walk away or by various buses which stop very close to the apartment. When it comes to food, you are spoilt for choice as there are some lovely local restaurants nearby, whether you're in the mood for traditional British cuisine or international dishes. Renowned London attractions are right at your fingertips, with the famous Madame Tussauds and Regents Park being approximately 10 minutes away by tube.
Please note that а refundable damage deposit of GBP 200 is mandatory and should be paid via card and upon check-in. We inspect the property after you check out; if no damage we refund the deposit within 7 days via bank transfer. Please provide us with your bank details when you book with us.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see the space as a home away from home—treating it as though it is yours! There are, of course, a few things we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
- Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets.
- Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
- Keep the property clean and tidy.
- Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
- Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
- Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
- To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
- Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
Check-in: 15:00 - 21:00
Standard occupancy: 3
Max occupancy: 4