Attractive 2BR flat in Little Venice, Maida ValeLondon
Wireless internet connection
✔ Inviting flat nicely located in Maida Vale
✔ 2 bedrooms
✔ 2 bathrooms
✔ Well-equipped kitchen with all necessary appliances
✔ 8-minute walk to Paddington Recreation Ground
✔ 21-minute walk to The Regent's Park
✔ 25-minute walk to The Sherlock Holmes Museum
✔ 2-minute walk to Maida Vale tube station
✔ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
✔ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
⭐ 2 bedrooms
— master bedroom with a double bed
— second bedroom with a queen bed
⭐ 2 bathrooms
⭐ A comfy living room with a flat-screen TV
⭐ A fully equipped kitchen & dining area suitable for up to 2 guests
● Guests will have access to the entire apartment, except the garden, if the booking is less than a month.
● The property is on the lower ground floor, and there is no lift available.
● There are steps down to the front door. Please use the rail at all times. The stairs, although secure, may not be convenient for very young children or people with mobility issues.
An ALTIDO employee will welcome you to the property, give you a tour, and provide keys.
Late Check-in Fees
(Due in cash upon arrival)
9 PM to 12 AM: £20
After 12 AM: £40
In addition, a £20 fee will be due if you arrive 2 hours after the agreed check-in time.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
Maida Vale is a quiet residential area in Westminster, central London. All local amenities are within walking distance, and there is quick and easy access to central London via tube, as the station is a 2-minute walk away or by various buses which stop very close to the apartment. When it comes to food, you are spoilt for choice as there are some lovely local restaurants nearby, whether you're in the mood for traditional British cuisine or international dishes. Renowned London attractions are right at your fingertips, with the famous Madame Tussauds and Regents Park being approximately 10 minutes away by tube.
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
Maida Vale tube station is just a 2-minute walk away from the apartment and the Bakerloo line runs here, going to Marylebone, Oxford Circus and Waterloo among other cool places.
4-minute walk will take you to the nearest bus stop, Hall Road (Stop J).
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
✈ Nearest airport
Heathrow Airport: 42-minute taxi ride
∗Please note the beautiful communal garden can be used if you book for at least 1 month. Please ask us to arrange a key for you.
∗Please note there is ongoing scaffolding on the right-hand side of the apartment. It will take place for approximately a month. Noisy is possible. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
∗∗Please note that а refundable damage deposit of £200 is mandatory and should be paid via card and upon check-in. We inspect the property after you check out; if there is no damage, we refund the deposit within 7 days via bank transfer. Please provide us with your bank details when you book with us.
⚡ In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Check-in: 15:00 - 21:00
Standard occupancy: 3
Max occupancy: 4