Attractive 2BR flat in Little Venice, Maida ValeApartment - London
✔ Inviting flat nicely located in Maida Vale
✔ 2 bedrooms
✔ 2 bathrooms
✔ Well-equipped kitchen with all necessary appliances
✔ 8-minute walk to Paddington Recreation Ground
✔ 21-minute walk to The Regent's Park
✔ 25-minute walk to The Sherlock Holmes Museum
✔ 2-minute walk to Maida Vale tube station
✔ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
✔ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
⭐ 2 bedrooms
— primary bedroom is equipped with a double bed
— the second bedroom offers a queen bed
⭐ 2 bathrooms
⭐ A comfy living room with a flat-screen TV
⭐ A fully equipped kitchen & dining area suitable for up to 2 guests
🧡 Save this property listing to your wishlist for future trips
● Guests will have access to the entire apartment, except the garden.
● The property is on the lower ground floor, and no lift is available.
● There are steps down to the front door. Please use the rail at all times. The stairs, although secure, may not be convenient for very young children or people with mobility issues.
An ALTIDO employee will welcome you to the property, give you a tour, and provide keys.
Late Check-in Fees
(Due in cash upon arrival)
9 PM to 12 AM: £20
After 12 AM: £40
In addition, a £20 fee will be due if you arrive 2 hours after the agreed check-in time.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
Maida Vale is traversed by the picturesque Regent's Canal, which adds to the area's charm. The canal provides a scenic waterway, and you can often see houseboats moored along its banks.
The neighbourhood is picturesque and well-known for the Grand Union and Regent's Canal. Characterised by waterside cafes, charming houseboats, and willow-lined banks, Little Venice is a popular destination for leisurely walks.
The area has a range of amenities, including shops, restaurants, and cafes. Clifton Road, in particular, is known for its boutique shops and eateries.
Maida Vale is well-connected by public transport. The Maida Vale Underground station, served by the Bakerloo Line, provides easy access to central London and other parts of the city.
Overall, Maida Vale is a desirable residential area with a mix of cultural attractions, green spaces, and a sense of tranquillity, making it an appealing place to live in the bustling city of London.
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
● Maida Vale tube station is just a 2-minute walk from the apartment, and the Bakerloo line runs here, going to Marylebone, Oxford Circus and Waterloo, among other cool places.
● A 4-minute walk will take you to the nearest bus stop, Hall Road (Stop J).
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
✈ Nearest airport
Heathrow Airport: a 42-minute taxi ride
∗Please note that а refundable damage deposit of £200 is mandatory and should be paid via card and upon check-in. We inspect the property after you check out; if there is no damage, we refund the deposit within 7 days via bank transfer. Please provide us with your bank details when you book with us.
∗Please note that the beds are in standard UK size.
∗Please note that ALTIDO is not responsible or liable for any lost, misplaced or stolen items during guest stays.
⚡ In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets.
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Check-in: 15:00 - 21:00
Standard occupancy: 3
Max occupancy: 3