Bright apt in West HampsteadLondon
✔ Modern well appointed flat nicely nestled near Abbey Road
✔ 1000 ft2 | 92 m2
✔ 3 bedrooms
✔ 1 bathroom
✔ Well-equipped kitchen
✔ Average 16 Mbps WiFi Speed
✔ 21-minute walk to Freud Museum London
✔ 34-minute walk to The Regent's Park
✔ Excellent transportation links on a walking distance - “3 West Hampstead” & “3 Kilburn High Road” stations + 10 more bus routes covering London
✔ Near Cosmopolitan neighbourhood - wide range of shops & restaurants to suit every taste
⭐ 3 bedrooms
— all bedrooms are equipped with double beds
⭐ 1 bathroom
⭐ A comfy living room with 3 sofa beds & LCD 42’’ TV
⭐ A fully equipped kitchen
⭐ Dining area suitable for up to 6 guests
⭐ A desk space available
⭐ Family friendly
⭐ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
⭐ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
🧡 Save this property listing to your wishlist for future trips
● Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
● The property is on the second floor, and no lift is available.
● There are 2 flights of stairs to the property.
● There are 3 flights of stairs within the property.
An ALTIDO employee will welcome you to the property, give you a tour, and provide keys.
Late Check-in Fees
(Due in cash upon arrival)
9 PM to 12 AM: £20
After 12 AM: £40
In addition, a £20 fee will be due if you arrive 2 hours after the agreed check-in time.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
Maida Vale is a charming neighbourhood located in the city of London. Known for its peaceful residential streets and beautiful architecture, it offers tranquillity and vibrancy.
One of the highlights of Maida Vale is its picturesque canal, the Regent's Canal, which runs through the area. It's perfect for a stroll or a bike ride, allowing you to soak in the serene atmosphere and enjoy the scenery.
If you're a music fan, you'll be thrilled that Maida Vale is home to the BBC Maida Vale Studios, renowned for hosting live recordings of various artists and bands. It's a hub for musical creativity and a treat for music enthusiasts.
The neighbourhood also boasts an array of charming cafes, boutique shops, and cosy pubs, where you can enjoy a delightful cup of coffee, browse unique shops, or unwind with a refreshing drink after a long day.
Additionally, Maida Vale is well-connected to other parts of London, thanks to its excellent transport links. You can easily explore the city and its many attractions while having a peaceful retreat to return to at the end of the day.
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
● There is no free parking available at this property.
● The nearest bus stop is Quex Road (Stop L), a 2-minute walk.
● The nearest train station is Kilburn High Road, a 5-minute walk.
● The nearest subway station is Kilburn Park, an 8-minute walk.
● The nearest ferry terminal is Little Venice, a 34-minute walk.
✈ Nearest airport:
Heathrow Airport: a 53-minute drive
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
∗Please note the property is fitted with a noise-detection device.
∗Please note that а refundable damage deposit of £400 is mandatory and should be paid via card and upon check-in. We inspect the property after you check out; if there is no damage, we refund the deposit within 7 days via bank transfer. Please provide us with your bank details when you book with us.
∗This property has an attractive price (lower than the market average) because it’s for sale. Guests will need to allow access for viewings, but we’ll keep the disruptions to a minimum. We’ll inform you about any viewings as far in advance as possible.
∗This property's internet connection is best suited for light browsing and social media but is not optimal for HD video calls or streaming.
⚡ In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets.
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Check-in: 15:00 - 21:00
Standard occupancy: 6
Max occupancy: 6