Calm 2BR apt w/parking&patio, 15mins to London EyeLondon
Balcony / Terrace
Wireless internet connection
✔ Vibrant flat ideally based in Waterloo
✔ 2 bedrooms
✔ 2 bathrooms
✔ Well-equipped kitchen with all necessary appliances
✔ Gorgeous communal garden available
✔ Free parking
✔ 15-minute walk to the London Eye
✔ 19-minute walk to Borough Market
✔ 21-minute walk to St. Paul's Cathedral
✔ 4-minute walk to Waterloo subway station
✔ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
✔ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
⭐ 2 bedrooms
— the two bedrooms are fitted with a queen size bed
⭐ 2 bathrooms
⭐ A comfy living room with a flat-screen TV
⭐ A fully equipped kitchen & dining area suitable for up to 4 guests
⭐ A desk space available
⭐ Charming communal terrace with outdoor seating available
⭐ Family friendly
● Guests will have access to the entire apartment, except the cupboard located in the hall, which will be locked that is not available for use by guests
● Guests will have access to free parking at the property.
● The property is on the first floor, and there is no lift available.
● There is one flight of stairs to the property.
An ALTIDO employee will welcome you to the property, give you a tour, and provide keys.
Late Check-in Fees
(Due in cash upon arrival)
9 PM to 12 AM: £20
After 12 AM: £40
In addition, a £20 fee will be due if you arrive 2 hours after the agreed check-in time.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
Waterloo area is not famous only because of the big station. Just a few steps away, you can easily reach the Thames river, the London Bridge and the London Eye. By crossing the river, you can quickly reach the Westminster area, Big Ben and the parliament. The whole area around Waterloo is famous because of the street art grafitti, the National Theater and the Shakespeare's Globe. Within a 20 minutes walk you can also reach the Imperial War Museum and the Borough Market, which attracts visitors from all over the world for its fresh products and street food.
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
The flat is brilliantly located for transport connections.
Waterloo station is located only a 3-4 minute walk away. Waterloo is a train station, and a bus station and is on 4 Underground Lines: Bakerloo, Jubilee, Northern, Waterloo & City.
Free parking space available at the property.
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
✈ Nearest airports
London City Airport: 38-minute taxi ride
Heathrow Airport: 70-minute taxi ride
∗Please note that there is scaffolding currently on the building. The company assured us that the noise would be kept to a minimum. The works will be held only on working days, and will finish on 7th of November.
∗∗Please, be advised there is an open access to the roof terrace, but make sure that the door will not close behind you or ensure you have a key for it.
∗∗∗Please note that а refundable damage deposit of £200 is mandatory and should be paid via card and upon check-in. We inspect the property after you check out; if there is no damage, we refund the deposit within 7 days via bank transfer. Please provide us with your bank details when you book with us.
⚡ In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Check-in: 15:00 - 21:00
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4