Calm 2BR apt w/parking&patio, 15mins to London EyeLondon
Balcony / Lanai / Terrace
Self-controlled heating / cooling system
Wireless internet connection
*In order to address coronavirus concerns, this property is disinfected by our housekeeping team after each stay and our towels & linens are laundered at the warmest possible temperature recommended by the manufacturer.*
Welcome to this delightful calm apartment, 15 mins to London Eye! In the area there are numerous places for wine&dine, entertainment and culture.
Waterloo station (train and underground) is a 4 minute walk from the house. Waterloo station has access to 4 lines - Bakerloo, Jubilee, Northern, Waterloo & City, you will be able to reach a lot of spots across the city, even to London City Airport.
Living & Eating
The spacious living room benefits from lots of light and has access to a nice balcony. It also contains a big sofa, a flat screen TV and a dining table with four chairs. There is a fully furnished kitchen, including toaster, microwave, kettle, washing machine and drying rack, fridge/freezer.
From the living room there is an access to the balcony.
Additional outdoor space is the communal roof-top terrace with outdoor furnishing and very nice view! Please, make sure that the door will not close behind you.
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
Both bedrooms offer a king sized bed with orthopedic mattresses, a lot of closet space and very wide windows. High quality linen and towels are provided.
Master bedroom: Largest bedroom with huge wardrobe space. There is an en-suite bathroom with a very good sized shower.
Second bedroom: Slightly smaller bedroom with a king sized bed and hanging space in a cupboard.
Bathroom: Tastefully decorated with bath and shower. Every room has its own bathroom. They both have US-EUROPEAN plugs for electric razors or toothbrush. You do not need to bring shampoo or other shower products as these are provided.
Linen, towels and bathroom essentials are all provided, as is a hair-dryer.
Please note that а refundable damage deposit of GBP 200 is mandatory and should be paid via card and upon check-in. We inspect the property after you check out; if no damage we refund the deposit within 7 days via bank transfer. Please provide us with your bank details when you book with us.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see the space as a home away from home—treating it as though it is yours! There are, of course, a few things we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
- Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets.
- Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
- Keep the property clean and tidy.
- Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
- Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
- Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
- To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
- Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
Check-in: 15:00 - 21:00
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4