Charming 1-bed flat in Pimlico, near Victoria!London
Balcony / Terrace
✔ Gorgeous flat ideally nestled in Pimlico
✔ 1 bedroom
✔ 1 bathroom
✔ Well-equipped kitchen with all necessary appliances
✔ 19-minute walk to The Queen's Gallery
✔ 20-minute walk to Buckingham Palace
✔ 25-minute walk to Hyde Park
✔ 29-minute walk to Big Ben
✔ 10-minute walk to Pimlico Underground Station
✔ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
✔ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
⭐ 1 bedroom
— the bedroom is fitted with a super king size bed
⭐ 1 bathroom
⭐ A comfy living room with a flat-screen TV
⭐ A fully equipped kitchen & dining area suitable for up to 4 guests
● Guests will have access to the entire apartment
● There will be some locked cupboards which will be not available for use by guests
● The property is on the first floor, and there is no lift available.
● There is one flight of stairs to the property.
● There is one flight of stairs within the property.
An ALTIDO employee will welcome you to the property, give a tour, and provide keys.
Late Check-in Fees
(Due in cash upon arrival)
9 PM to 12 AM: £20
After 12 AM: £40
In addition, a £20 fee will be due if you arrive 2 hours after the agreed check-in time.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
Pimlico is one of London's most popular residential districts, neighbouring Westminster, Belgravia and Chelsea. The surrounding area offers a wide range of restaurants and bars to enjoy throughout your stay. Particular highlights nearby include Buckingham Palace, Battersea Park, Westminster Abbey and the banks of the River Thames.
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
Victoria Station is a 10-minute walk away, servicing the London Underground (Circle, District and Victoria lines), National Rail trains (Southern, Thameslink and Southeastern) and the Gatwick Express.
Pimlico Underground Station is also a 10-minute walk away, servicing the Victoria line. The nearest bus stop is Turpentine Lane (Stop J) which is a 2-minute walk away.
If you аре travelling by car, the A3213 Belgrave Road is a few minutes away. There is pay-and-display street parking and underground parking facilities nearby.
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
✈ Nearest airport
Heathrow Airport: 50-minute drive
∗Please be advised that there is a scaffolding on the building - noise is possible during your stay, although it should not be disruptive.
∗Please note that а refundable damage deposit of £100 is mandatory and should be paid via card and upon check-in. We inspect the property after you check out; if there is no damage, we refund the deposit within 7 days via bank transfer. Please provide us with your bank details when you book with us.
∗Please note scaffoldings are happening nearby the property. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
⚡ In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Check-in: 15:00 - 21:00
Standard occupancy: 3
Max occupation: 3