Charming 1BR flat w/ patio in the Heart of PimlicoAparthotel - London
Balcony / Terrace
Coffee / Tea maker
✔ Stunning flat ideally located in Pimlico
✔ 750 ft2 / 69 m2
✔ 1 bedroom
✔ 1 bathroom
✔ Well-equipped kitchen with all necessary appliances
✔ Private courtyard available
✔ 17-minute walk to The Queen's Gallery
✔ 20-minute walk to Buckingham Palace
✔ 25-minute walk to Big Ben
✔ 30-minute walk to London Eye
✔ 8-minute walk to Victoria Station
✔ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
✔ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
— the bedroom is fitted with a double bed
⭐ 1 bathroom
⭐ A comfy living room with a flat-screen TV
— sofa bed available
⭐ A fully equipped kitchen & dining area suitable for up to 6 guests
⭐ A desk space available
⭐ Private courtyard with outdoor furniture at your disposal
⭐ Family friendly
● Guests will have access to the entire apartment, except for three locked high-level cupboards in the bedroom and one locked hall cupboard.
● The property is on the lower ground floor.
● There is one flight of stairs to the property.
An ALTIDO employee will welcome you to the property, give a tour, and provide keys.
Late Check-in Fees
(Due in cash upon arrival)
9 PM to 12 AM: £20
After 12 AM: £40
In addition, a £20 fee will be due if you arrive 2 hours after the agreed check-in time.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
Pimlico is an upmarket residential area located just north of the River Thames in London, neighbouring Westminster and Belgravia. London's top cultural and historical attractions are in the vicinity and within walking distance, including Buckingham Palace, Tate Britain, Big Ben, National Army Museum and Hyde Park, which are all under a 25-minute walk away from the property. The surrounding area also boasts a wide range of restaurants, cafes, bars and shops.
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
Victoria Station is an 8-minute walk away, providing great transport links across the entire city. The station services the Circle, District and Victoria lines as well as the Gatwick Express.
The nearest bus stop is Victoria Coach Station which is a 5-minute walk down the road.
If you are travelling by car, the A3213 Vauxhall Bridge Road is just around the corner.
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
✈ Nearest airport
Heathrow Airport: 54-minute taxi ride
∗Please keep in mind that the property is on the lower ground floor.
∗∗Please note that а refundable damage deposit of £200 is mandatory and should be paid via card and upon check-in. We inspect the property after you check out; if there is no damage, we refund the deposit within 7 days via bank transfer. Please provide us with your bank details when you book with us.
⚡ In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Check-in: 15:00 - 21:00
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4