Elegant 1 bed in Mayfair, next to Hyde ParkLondon
Coffee / Tea maker
✔ Stylish flat situated in Mayfair, place to be if you are visiting London
✔ 540 ft2 / 50 m2
✔ 1 bedroom
✔ 1 bathroom
✔ Well-equipped kitchen
✔ 30-minute walk to Kensington Gardens
✔ Average (5–40 Mbps) WiFi Speed
✔ Next to Hyde Park
✔ Marble Arch tube station is 2-minutes walk away
✔ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
✔ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
⭐ 1 en-suite bedroom equipped with a king-size bed.
⭐ 1 bathroom fitted with a bathtub, shower and toilet.
⭐ A comfy living room with flat-screen TV
⭐ A fully equipped kitchen & dining area suitable for up to guests
⭐ A desk space
⭐ Family friendly
🧡 Save this property listing to your wishlist for future trips
● Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
● The property is on the 2nd floor, and there is no lift available.
● There are 2 flights of stairs to the property.
Your property is self-check-in but for reservations for more than 14 nights, we provide a complimentary meet & greet at the property.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
The flat is situated in Mayfair - this is the place to be if you are visiting London. In fact, you might say it’s the ‘crème de la crème’ of London locations! City life awaits you in every direction, bursting with restaurants, fabulous sights, history and culture. Hyde Park, a huge green space home to Diana Memorial Fountain, with boating and swimming in the Serpentine lake, is on your doorstep! 20 minutes walk to the South, and you will reach Buckingham Palace. You are also 2 Tube Stations away from the trendy district of Soho, where you will find numerous shops and ¨ in-vogue ¨ restaurants and pubs.
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
● There is no free parking available at this property.
● The nearest bus stop is Marble Arch Station / Park Lane, just around the corner.
● Marble Arch Underground Station is 2- minutes away by foot.
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
✈ Nearest airport(s)
Heathrow Airport: 40-minutes by public transport
Gatwick Airport: 1 hour by public transport
∗Please note that the restaurant next to our building has ongoing construction from Monday till Friday (8 am-5 pm). The renovation will continue for approximately 8 weeks, starting past the middle of July. There may be audible noise during your stay. ALTIDO apologises for any disruption.
∗Please note the property is fitted with a noise-detection device.
∗This property has an attractive price (lower than the market average) because it’s for sale. Guests will need to allow access for viewings, but we’ll keep the disruptions to a minimum. We’ll inform you about any viewings as far in advance as possible.
⚡ In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
∗Please note that а refundable damage deposit of £200 is mandatory and should be paid via card and upon check-in. We inspect the property after you check out; if there is no damage, we refund the deposit within 7 days via bank transfer. Please provide us with your bank details when you book with us.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Check-in: 15:00 - 21:00
Standard occupancy: 2
Max occupancy: 2