Elegant 2-bed flat w/ private terrace in South Kensington, West LondonLondon
Balcony / Terrace
✔ Stylish apartment with terrace situated at the heart of South Kensington
✔ 872 ft2 / 81 m2
✔ 2 bedrooms
✔ 2 bathrooms
✔ Well-equipped kitchen
✔ Private terrace
✔ 10-minute walk to Victoria and Albert Museum
✔Fast (40–100 Mbps) WiFi Speed
✔Natural History Museum
✔South Kensington Underground Station is a 5-minute walk away
✔ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
✔ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
⭐ 2 bedrooms
— The bedrooms are equipped with 1 x queen and 2 x single-size beds.
⭐ 2 bathrooms
— One bathroom fitted with a shower and toilet and a second bathroom with a bathtub and toilet.
⭐ A comfy living room with a flat-screen/smart TV
⭐ A fully equipped kitchen & dining area suitable for up to 4 guests
⭐ The private terrace is accessible via the second bedroom on the first floor. The terrace is equipped with an outdoor dining table and chairs.
⭐ Family friendly
🧡 Save this property listing to your wishlist for future trips
● Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
● The property is on the 1st floor, and there is no lift available.
● There is 1 flight of stairs to the property.
● There is 1 flight of stairs within the property.
An ALTIDO employee will welcome you to the property, give you a tour, and provide keys.
Late Check-in Fees
(Due in cash upon arrival)
9 PM to 12 AM: £20
After 12 AM: £40
In addition, a £20 fee will be due if you arrive 2 hours after the agreed check-in time.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
South Kensington is one of London's most prestigious and upmarket residential neighbourhoods. London's best cultural offerings are all within walking distance, including the Natural History Museum, the Victoria & Albert Museum, the Science Museum and the Design Museum. Additionally, Hyde Park, Knightsbridge, Harrods, Kensington Palace and High Street Kensington are all within a 20-minute walk away. Nearby dining recommendations include Franco Manca for authentic pizza, Chucks Cafe Kensington for continental dishes and The Anglesea Arms for a quintessentially English pub experience.
For music lovers, we'd suggest a 15-minute walk to the Royal College of Music Museum. You can enter for free and enjoy all the evocative and memorable stories, objects and instruments that are collected there.
Preserve the memories of the experience of each interesting place you will visit and share them with us, with your friend or family, and why not with all the world. We wish you an unforgettable awesome experience!
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
● There is no free parking available at this property. However, the A3218 Old Brompton Road is on your doorstep if you're travelling by car. There is pay-and-display parking nearby.
● The nearest bus stop is Onslow Gardens (Stop GG), just a few minute walking distance.
● South Kensington Underground Station is a 5-minute walk away
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
✈ Nearest airport(s)
Heathrow Airport: 50- minutes by public transport
London Luton Airport: 1 hour and 30 minutes by public transport
∗Please note the property is fitted with a noise-detection device.
⚡ In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
∗Please note that а refundable damage deposit of £200 is mandatory and should be paid via card and upon check-in. We inspect the property after you check out; if there is no damage, we refund the deposit within 7 days via bank transfer. Please provide us with your bank details when you book with us.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Check-in: 15:00 - 21:00
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4