Elegant 3-bed flat w/ private garden in Notting Hill, West LondonLondon
Balcony / Terrace
✔ 1502 ft2 / 140 m2 of the property
✔ 3 bedrooms
✔ 2 ensuite bathrooms +1 separate guest toilet
✔ Well-equipped kitchen
✔ Garden with outdoor furniture and balcony
✔ 20-minute walk to Kensington Palace
✔ Next to Hyde Park and Portobello Road
✔ Notting Hill Gate Underground Station is a 5-minute walk away
✔ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
✔ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
⭐ 3 bedrooms equipped with 2 king-size beds and 1 single bed
⭐ 2 ensuite bathrooms: the first fitted with a bathtub and a shower, and the second has just a shower and a toilet. There is an additional guest toilet at the bottom of the stairs.
⭐ A comfy living room with 4K flat-screen smart TV + one TV in the bedroom
⭐ A fully equipped kitchen & dining area suitable for up to 6 guests
⭐ A desk/workspace area
⭐ Garden with outdoor seating and a balcony
⭐ Family friendly
● Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
● There is 1 flight of stairs to the property.
● There is 1 flight of stairs within the property.
An ALTIDO employee will welcome you to the property, give a tour, and provide keys.
Late Check-in Fees
(Due in cash upon arrival)
9 PM to 12 AM: £20
After 12 AM: £40
In addition, a £20 fee will be due if you arrive 2 hours after the agreed check-in time.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
Notting Hill is one of London's most fashionable neighbourhoods. The area offers a wide range of restaurants, boutiques and attractions to enjoy throughout your stay. Nearby highlights include Portobello Road, Kensington Palace and Hyde Park. Dining recommendations from the homeowners include: Beach Blanket Babylon for European cuisine, Taqueria for Mexican dishes, Cocotte for French cuisine and The Ladbroke Arms for a quintessentially English pub experience.
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
● There is no free parking available at this property.
● Kensington Park Road is just down the way from the flat, with pay-and-display parking nearby.
● The nearest bus stop is Chepstow Villas (Stop PS) and is just around the corner
● Notting Hill Gate Underground Station is a 5-minute walk away
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
✈ Nearest airport:
Heathrow Airport: 40-minute with Heathrow Express train and a bus
Gatwick Airport: 1 hour with Gatwick Express and a bus
⚡In light of the current situation, we kindly ask your guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
∗Please note the property is fitted with a noise-detection device.
∗Please be aware that a few locked cupboards are off-limits by the guests.
∗Please note that kids are not allowed to stay in this property.
∗Please note that а refundable damage deposit of £400 is mandatory and should be paid via card and upon check-in. We inspect the property after you check out; if there is no damage, we refund the deposit within 7 days via bank transfer. Please provide us with your bank details when you book with us.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets, no children
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Check-in: 15:00 - 21:00
Standard occupancy: 5
Max occupancy: 5