English Retro 2BR apt, moments from Battersea ParkLondon
Wireless internet connection
Welcome! Come and stay in this beautifully decorated, light, well located, 2 bedroom flat (sleeping up to 3 people) - perfect for people visiting London. Situated a stones throw away from Battersea Park and Chelsea's Kings Road it is the perfect base for anyone wanting to explore London. The flat is on the 1st floor with 1 flight of stairs to the flat entrance. The flat is also full of stylish art and decor for you to enjoy!
Living and eating
The living room is spacious and light with plenty of comfortable seating. A flat screen TV with Sky is yours to enjoy throughout your stay.
The dining table is equipped with seating for up to 4 guests. Perfect to enjoy a sociable and relaxed dinner. The kitchen is well equipped including microwave, kettle, toaster, small fridge freezer, oven, hobs etc.
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
Master Bedroom: A lovely light room with a comfy king size bed that has lots of cupboard space.
Second bedroom: A good sized room with lots of light containing a sofa bed. There is also a desk and chair if you need to get some work done during your stay.
The Bathroom contains a shower, sink and WC.
Linen, towels and bathroom essentials are all provided, as is a hair-dryer.
This home is managed by ALTIDO London. From affordable 1-bed flats to grand family homes, we are proud to offer our guests a wide selection of top-quality properties across London, all underpinned with hotel-standard hospitality services.
ALTIDO London is pleased to provide hotel-quality linen & towels, bathroom essentials and professional cleaning services.
The flat is ideally located for a short stay in London. The River Thames and Battersea Park are right on your doorstep, with Chelsea’s Kings Road (fashionable boutiques, cafes, and bistros) just a short walk away over the Battersea Bridge. The nearest underground stations are South Kensington or Sloane Square, both are accessible via a short bus ride. South Kensington hosts a range of museums: Victoria and Albert Museum, Science Museum, and Natural History Museum.
Please note that а refundable damage deposit of GBP 200 is mandatory and should be paid via card and upon check-in. We inspect the property after you check out; if no damage we refund the deposit within 7 days via bank transfer. Please provide us with your bank details when you book with us.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see the space as a home away from home—treating it as though it is yours! There are, of course, a few things we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
- Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets.
- Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
- Keep the property clean and tidy.
- Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
- Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
- Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
- To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.--
- Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
- To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Check-in: 15:00 - 21:00
Standard occupancy: 3
Max occupancy: 3