Fantastic flat with views over River ThamesLondon
Balcony / Terrace
Wireless internet connection
✔ Lovely flat with uninterrupted views of the River Thames
✔ 1 bedroom
✔ 1 bathroom
✔ Spacious sofa bed available
✔ Ideally positioned on the Southbank
✔ Riverside with unopposed views of the City & St Paul’s
✔ Right by the Millenium Bridge
✔ Perfectly located for those wanting to explore the Borough Market
✔ Well-equipped kitchen with all essential equipment
✔ 4-minute walk to The Globe Theatre
✔ Next to Tate Modern and Blackfriars Station
✔ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
⭐ 1 bedroom
— the bedroom is complete with a double bed
⭐ 1 bathroom
⭐ A comfy living room with a flat-screen TV
— sofa bed suitable for up to 2 guests at your disposal
⭐ A fully equipped kitchen with all necessary appliances
⭐ Dining area ideal for up to 4 guests
⭐ A charming balcony with outdoor furniture available
⭐ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
🧡 Save this property listing to your wishlist for future trips
● Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
● The property is on the fifth floor, and a lift is available.
● There is no free parking space at the property. An alternative paid parking options nearby can be found.
An ALTIDO employee will welcome you to the property, tour you, and provide keys.
Late Check-in Fees
(Due in cash upon arrival)
9 PM to 12 AM: £20
After 12 AM: £40
In addition, a £20 fee will be due if you arrive 2 hours after the agreed check-in time.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
The property is in a convenient location within walking distance to Tate Modern and a riverside stroll away from Shakespeare's Globe, Royal Festival Hall, National Theatre and all that the Southbank has to offer. Southwark is a very conveniently located district in central London and has excellent transport links. You can feel the history of the City of London and at the same time explore the most innovative buildings and attractions.
FOR OUR WEBSITE ONLY
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
● There is no free parking available at this property. Alternatively, you can use the on-street parking on Hopton Street and Sumner Street, and there are many car parks around, including America Street, which takes High sided vehicles.
● The nearest bus stop is Blackfriars Station South Entrance (Stop D) which is just a 2-minute walking distance.
● Blackfriars station, served by the Circle and District lines, as well as National Rail, is just a short walk from the flat.
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
✈ Nearest airport
Heathrow Airport: 1-hour drive
∗Please note that а refundable damage deposit of £200 is mandatory and should be paid via card and upon check-in. We inspect the property after you check out; if there is no damage, we refund the deposit within 7 days via bank transfer. Please provide us with your bank details when you book with us.
⚡ In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here 24/7.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets, no children
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Check-in: 15:00 - 21:00
Standard occupancy: 2
Max occupancy: 3