Gorgeous house in Marylebone w/ patioLondon
Wireless internet connection
Coffee / Tea maker
✔ 3-bed house w/garden nicely nestled in Marylebone
✔1345 ft2 /125 m2
✔ 3 bedrooms
✔ 2 bathrooms
✔ Well-equipped kitchen
✔ Backyard patio
✔ 10-minute walk to The Sherlock Holmes Museum
✔ Next to Regent's Park
✔ Baker Street Station and Regent's Park Station are both under a 10-minute walk away
✔ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
✔ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
⭐ 3 bedrooms
— Primary Bedroom - located on the first floor, a bright and airy bedroom with a king-size bed and an en-suite bathroom equipped with a cabin shower. This bedroom also has mirrored built-in wardrobes.
— Second Bedroom - located on the first floor, a spacious bedroom with twin beds and a mirrored built-in wardrobe.
— Third Bedroom - located on the first floor, a bright bedroom with twin beds and a built-in wardrobe.
⭐ 2 bathrooms
— There are 2 bathrooms on the property. The en-suite bathroom of the Primary bedroom is equipped with a cabin shower. The second bathroom has a bathtub and an over-bath shower.
⭐ A comfy living room with a flat-screen/smart TV
⭐ A fully equipped kitchen & dining area suitable for up to 8 guests
⭐ A desk space
⭐ Family friendly
● Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
● There is 1 light of stairs within the property.
An ALTIDO employee will welcome you to the property, give a tour, and provide keys.
Late Check-in Fees
(Due in cash upon arrival)
9 PM to 12 AM: £20
After 12 AM: £40
In addition, a £20 fee will be due if you arrive 2 hours after the agreed check-in time.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
Welcome to Marylebone, one of London's most sophisticated and upmarket neighbourhoods! Boasting a wide range of cafes, restaurants, bars and boutiques, Marylebone is the perfect place to stay for both locals and tourists alike. Particular highlights include Madame Tussauds, The Sherlock Holmes Museum and Selfridges, all located within walking distance from the property.
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
● There is no free parking available at this property. Alternatively, there is onsite parking for an additional fee upon request, subject to availability.
● The nearest bus stop is Harley Street and is a 5-minute walk away.
● Baker Street Station and Regent's Park Station are both under a 10-minute walk away.
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
✈ Nearest airport(s)
Gatwick Airport: 1-hour traveling by public transport
Heathrow Airport: 50-minute by public transport
⚡ In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
∗Please note that а refundable damage deposit of £400 is mandatory and should be paid via card and upon check-in. We inspect the property after you check out; if there is no damage, we refund the deposit within 7 days via bank transfer. Please provide us with your bank details when you book with us.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Check-in: 15:00 - 22:00
Standard occupancy: 7
Max occupancy: 7