Homely 2-bed flat w/ private courtyardLondon
Balcony / Terrace
✔ Cosy apartment in Bloomsbury, at the heart of West London
✔830 ft2 /78 m2
✔ 2 bedrooms
✔ 2 bathrooms+1guest toilet
✔ Well-equipped kitchen
✔ 15-minute walk to Museum of Egyptian Archaeology
✔ Fast (40–100 Mbps) WiFi Speed
✔ Next to The Postal Museum
✔ London King’s Cross & St Pancras International stations are both a 15-minute walk away.
✔ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
✔ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
⭐ Number of bedrooms
— The first bedroom is furnished with a double-size bed and offers an en-suite bathroom that is fitted with a bathtub, an over-bath shower and a toilet.
—The second bedroom is also furnished with a double-size bed and offers an en-suite bathroom that is fitted with a cabin shower and a toilet.
⭐Number of bathrooms
—There are two en-suite bathrooms and one additional guest toilet.
⭐ A comfy living room with a flat-screen TV
⭐ A fully equipped kitchen & dining area suitable for up to 4 guests
⭐ A desk space
⭐ The flat offers a private courtyard, accessible via the first bedroom and is furnished with outdoor furniture.
⭐ Family friendly
● Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
● The property is on the ground floor
An ALTIDO employee will welcome you to the property, give a tour, and provide keys.
Late Check-in Fees
(Due in cash upon arrival)
9 PM to 12 AM: £20
After 12 AM: £40
In addition, a £20 fee will be due if you arrive 2 hours after the agreed check-in time.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
Bloomsbury is a popular neighbourhood situated at the heart of Central London, neighbouring Russell Square and Holborn. Nearby attractions include the boutiques and shops on Lambs Conduit Street, the theatres of the West End and the many parks and squares where you can enjoy a stroll. Dining recommendations from the homeowners include Salaam Namaste (2-min walk) for authentic Indian cuisine, Noble Rot Lamb's Conduit wine bar (5-min walk), Ciao Bella (3-min walk) for Italian dishes and The Lamb (3-min walk) for a quintessentially English pub experience.
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
● There is no free parking available at this property. Alternatively, there is pay-and-display parking nearby at a rate of £12 for 2 hours.
● The nearest bus stop is Guilford Street (Stop HD), just around the corner from the flat.
● Russell Square and Chancery Lane Underground Stations are a 10-minute walk away.
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
✈ Nearest airport:
Heathrow Airport: 1 hour by public transport
Gatwick Airport: 1 hour by public transport
∗Please note the property is fitted with a noise-detection device.
⚡ In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
∗Please note that а refundable damage deposit of £200 is mandatory and should be paid via card and upon check-in. We inspect the property after you check out; if there is no damage, we refund the deposit within 7 days via bank transfer. Please provide us with your bank details when you book with us.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Check-in: 15:00 - 21:00
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4