Lovely 2-bed flat with all amenities in KensingtonLondon
Wireless internet connection
✔ 2 bedrooms
✔ 1 bathroom
✔ Well-equipped kitchen with all necessary appliances
✔ 19-minute walk to Stamford Bridge, Holland Park & The Design Museum
✔ 25-minute walk to Hyde Park, Kensington Gardens & Kensington Palace
✔ 5-minute walk to Earl's Court underground station
✔ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
✔ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
⭐ 2 bedrooms
master bedroom with a super king-size bed
second bedroom with a double bed
⭐ 1 bathroom
⭐ A comfy living room with a flat-screen TV
⭐ A fully equipped kitchen & dining area suitable for up to 4 guests
● Guests will have access to the entire flat.
● The property is on the second floor, and there is no lift available.
● There are three flights of stairs to the property.
● There are two flights of stairs within the property.
An ALTIDO employee will welcome you to the property, give a tour, and provide keys.
Late Check-in Fees
(Due in cash upon arrival)
9 PM to 12 AM: £20
After 12 AM: £40
In addition, a £20 fee will be due if you arrive 2 hours after the agreed check-in time.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
Earl's Court is a vibrant district situated within the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea in West London. The area offers a wide range of fun-filled activities to enjoy throughout your stay alongside an array of restaurants, bars and cafes. Attractions nearby include Hyde Park, the Science Museum, the Victoria & Albert Museum, the Natural History Museum and Harrods, all within a 20-minute walk.
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
Earl's Court underground station is a 5-minute walk away, servicing the District and Piccadilly lines, the latter of which can take you directly to/from Heathrow Airport.
The nearest bus stop is Redcliffe Gardens (Stop M) which is just around the corner from the flat.
If you're travelling by car, the A3218 Old Brompton Road is just down the road from the flat, and there is pay-and-display parking nearby.
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
✈ Nearest airports
Heathrow Airport: 32-minute taxi ride
London City Airport: 1 hour and a 7-minute taxi ride
∗Please note the property is fitted with a noise-detection device.
∗∗ The property is not suitable for children below 2 years old.
∗∗∗This property has a very appealing price (lower than the market's average) because the owner is in search of a long-term tenant. All guests will have to allow access to viewings for potential long-term tenants. We will inform guests about the timings for these as soon as possible in advance.
∗Please note that а refundable damage deposit of £200 is mandatory and should be paid via card and upon check-in. We inspect the property after you check out; if there is no damage, we refund the deposit within 7 days via bank transfer. Please provide us with your bank details when you book with us.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets, no children below 2 years old
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Check-in: 15:00 - 21:00
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4