Lovely studio flat w/ terrace in Southeast LondonStudio - London
Balcony / Terrace
✔ Modern studio with terrace nicely located in Surrey Quays
✔ 1 bedroom area
✔ 1 bathroom
✔ Fully equipped kitchen area
✔ 11-minute walk to Surrey Quays underground train station
✔ 14-minute walk to Southwark Park
✔ 29-minute walk to Brunel Museum
✔ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
✔ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
⭐ 1 bedroom
— the bedroom area offers a king-size bed
⭐ 1 bathroom
⭐ A comfy living room
⭐ A fully equipped kitchen area
⭐ Dining area suitable for up to 2 guests
⭐ Gorgeous terrace overlooking the neighbourhood
🧡 Save this property listing to your wishlist for future trips
● Guests will have access to the communal rooftop terrace and the entire studio except for one locked cupboard in the kitchen and a second one in the bathroom.
● The property is on the 6th floor, and a lift is available.
● There are 12 flights of stairs to the property.
An ALTIDO employee will welcome you to the property, give you a tour, and provide keys.
Late Check-in Fees
(Due in cash upon arrival)
9 PM to 12 AM: £20
After 12 AM: £40
In addition, a £20 fee will be due if you arrive 2 hours after the agreed check-in time.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
Surrey Quays is situated around Canada Water, a large lake and wildlife area once part of the former Surrey Commercial Docks. The area around Canada Water has been developed with a mix of residential and commercial spaces, including shops, restaurants, and recreational areas.
The area benefits from good transportation links. Surrey Quays and Canada Water stations provide access to the London Overground and Jubilee Line, making commuting to the city centre and other parts of London relatively easy.
Surrey Quays Shopping Centre is a prominent feature, offering a variety of shops, cafes, and services. Additionally, a cinema complex provides entertainment options for residents and visitors.
In addition to Canada Water, there are green spaces and parks in the vicinity, offering residents opportunities for outdoor activities and relaxation.
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
● There is no free parking available at this property, but guests can park for free on a nearby street.
● The nearest bus stop is Dunnage Crescent, a 3-minute walk.
● The nearest underground train station is Surrey Quays, an 11-minute walk.
● The nearest ferry terminal is Greenland Surrey Quays Pier, a 10-minute walk.
✈ Nearest airport:
London City Airport: a 35-minute drive
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
∗No kids allowed.
∗Please note that а refundable damage deposit of £500 is mandatory and should be paid via card and upon check-in. We inspect the property after you check out; if there is no damage, we refund the deposit within 7 days via bank transfer. Please provide us with your bank details when you book with us.
∗Please note that the beds are in standard UK size.
∗Please note that ALTIDO is not responsible or liable for any lost, misplaced or stolen items during guest stays.
⚡ In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets.
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Check-in: 15:00 - 21:00
Standard occupancy: 2
Max occupancy: 2