Luxurious 2BR flat in Pimlico, near Warwick sq.London
✔ Airy & Vibrant flat ideally located in Pimlico
✔ 2 bedrooms
✔ 2 bathrooms
✔ Well-equipped kitchen with all the necessary appliances
✔ 22-minute walk to Buckingham Palace
✔ 19-minute walk to The Queen's Gallery
✔ 15-minute walk to Ranelagh Gardens
✔ 10-minute walk to Pimlico Underground Station
✔ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
✔ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
⭐ 2 bedrooms
— master bedroom fitted with a king size bed
— second bedroom equipped with two single beds
⭐ 2 bathrooms
⭐ A comfy living room with a flat-screen TV
⭐ A fully equipped kitchen & dining area suitable for up to 6 guests
⭐ A desk space available
● Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
● There is one locked cupboard in the second bedroom that is not available for guests.
● The property is on the second floor, and there is no lift available.
● There are two flights of stairs to the property.
∗Please bear in mind that the property is on the second floor in a traditional British terraced house, and the stairs are rather narrow.
An ALTIDO employee will welcome you to the property, give you a tour, and provide keys.
Late Check-in Fees
(Due in cash upon arrival)
9 PM to 12 AM: £20
After 12 AM: £40
In addition, a £20 fee will be due if you arrive 2 hours after the agreed check-in time.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
Iconic buildings such as Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament are right on your doorstep, where you can soak up all the wonderful history that only London has to offer. The River Thames and Tate Britain are both within a 20 minute walk of the apartment. If it’s a beautiful summer’s day, catch a boat and see London by the river to visit amazing historical attractions like the Tower of London and the London Eye for spectacular views across London that are simply breath taking.
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
Pimlico Underground Station is just a short 10-minute walk away, Sloane Square within a 12-minute walk and Victoria Station, which is 10 minutes away, for direct access to National Rail Services, bus services and easy access to Gatwick Airport and Heathrow Airport, both within 45 minutes.
A 3-minute walk will take you to the nearest bus stop, Westmoreland Terrace Sutherland Row (Stop J).
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
✈ Nearest airport
Heathrow Airport: 45-minute taxi ride
∗Please note that а refundable damage deposit of £200 is mandatory and should be paid via card and upon check-in. We inspect the property after you check out; if there is no damage, we refund the deposit within 7 days via bank transfer. Please provide us with your bank details when you book with us.
∗Please note scaffolding is happening in front of the building. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
⚡ In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Check-in: 15:00 - 21:00
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupation: 4