Minimalist studio with balcony in Kensington (Sleeps 4)London
Balcony / Lanai / Terrace
Self-controlled heating / cooling system
Wireless internet connection
*In order to address coronavirus concerns, this property is disinfected by our housekeeping team after each stay and our towels & linens are laundered at the warmest possible temperature recommended by the manufacturer.*
The flat is an open-plan studio with self-contained bathroom and walls for privacy. It boasts a private balcony with lovely views overlooking gardens.
Living & Dining
There is a comfortable L-shaped sofa in the living space, with a flat-screen TV. For meal times, there is a collapsible dining table which folds away against the wall when not in use. This seats 4. A large kitchen area possesses plenty of countertop space for cooking, and is fitted with all modern conveniences such as an oven and hob, refrigerator, dishwasher, kettle and toaster.
Bedrooms and bathrooms
A gorgeous bedroom with luxurious superking-sized bed opposes the french windows leading out to the balcony. The sofa can be converted into a sofa bed and made up for an additional 2 guests.
There is a self-contained bathroom with shower, basin and WC.
In the bathroom is a utility cupboard with washing machine and other cleaning products.
Linen, towels, shampoo/shower gel and a haridryer are all provided.
Earls Court is a family-friendly neighbourhood with a real sense of community. Full of beautiful architecture and plenty to see and do - some of the best shopping and dining is on your doorstep!
Please note that а refundable damage deposit of GBP 200 is mandatory and should be paid via card and upon check-in. We inspect the property after you check out; if no damage we refund the deposit within 7 days via bank transfer. Please provide us with your bank details when you book with us.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see the space as a home away from home—treating it as though it is yours! There are, of course, a few things we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
- Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets.
- Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
- Keep the property clean and tidy.
- Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
- Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
- Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
- To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
- Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
Check-in: 15:00 - 21:00
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4