Modern, spacious 1 bed flat in Notting HillLondon
Wireless internet connection
Coffee / Tea maker
*In order to address coronavirus concerns, this property is disinfected by our housekeeping team after each stay and our towels & linens are laundered at the warmest possible temperature recommended by the manufacturer.*
Come and relax in the heart of London in this beautiful homely apartment. The apartment is situated on the sixth floor ensuring the property is always light and some great views.
The flat is well located for anyone wanting to explore central London with Bayswater Underground Station (Circle/District Line) on the doorstep, Queensway Underground Station (Central Line) less than a 5 minute walk, and Paddington Train Station (mainline train and Circle/District Line) a 10 minute walk away.
Living & Eating
The spacious living room includes an L-shaped sofa, TV with Freeview package and a dining table to seat up to 4. The kitchen includes an oven, hob, fridge, freezer, microwave, toaster, dishwasher, iron/ironing board, washing machine and dryer.
Bedroom and Bathroom
Bedroom: The bedroom contains a double bed and your own hanging/cupboard space. Linen is all provided.
Bathroom: Situated off the hallway - contains shower.
The flat is situated in Notting Hill - one of London's most famous and desirable areas to live. The borough is full of life particularly during the annual Notting Hill carnival (end of August).
Hyde Park with its vast expanse of green is on the doorstep, remarkable for being so central. The park boasts Kensington Palace, residence of members of the royal family.
Whiteley's shopping centre is moments from the flat's front door, just next to Westbourne Grove, complete with all its boutique shops.
The famous market on Portobello Road is only a short walk away and definitely worth a visit. There are countless restaurants and pubs in the area - I'd be more than happy to give you a recommendation.
*Please note that а refundable damage deposit of £200 is mandatory and should be paid via card and upon check-in. We inspect the property after you check out; if there is no damage, we refund the deposit within 7 days via bank transfer. Please provide us with your bank details when you book with us.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see the space as a home away from home—treating it as though it is yours! There are, of course, a few things we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Check-in: 15:00 - 21:00
Standard occupancy: 2
Max occupancy: 2