Modern studio flat w/ balconyLondon
Balcony / Terrace
Wireless internet connection
Coffee / Tea maker
✔ Modern studio apartment with private balcony situated in Chelsea
✔ 500 ft2 /47 m2
✔ 1 bedroom
✔ 1 bathroom
✔ Well-equipped kitchen
✔ Private balcony
✔13-minute walk to Battersea Park,
✔ Average (5–40 Mbps) WiFi Speed
✔ Next to National Army Museum
✔ Square Underground Station is a 15-minute walk away
✔ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
✔ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
⭐ The open-plan living area is furnished with a sofa, a flat-screen TV and a pull-down double-size bed.
⭐The bathroom is fitted with a cabin shower, a toilet and a sink. Bathroom essentials are provided including towels and toiletries.
⭐ A comfy living room with flat-screen/smart TV
⭐ A fully equipped kitchen & dining area suitable for up to 2 guests
⭐ Private balcony
🧡 Save this property listing to your wishlist for future trips
● Guests will have access to the entire studio.
● The property is on the 3rd floor, and there is no lift available.
● There are3 flights of stairs to the property.
An ALTIDO employee will welcome you to the property, give a tour, and provide keys.
Late Check-in Fees
(Due in cash upon arrival)
9 PM to 12 AM: £20
After 12 AM: £40
In addition, a £20 fee will be due if you arrive 2 hours after the agreed check-in time.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
King's Road is one of West London's most famous streets in the borough of Kensington & Chelsea. Attractions include the Chelsea Physic Garden, the National Army Museum, the River Thames, the Saatchi Gallery, Sloane Square, Duke of York Square and the various shops & restaurants on King's Road. Specific restaurant recommendations from the homeowner include Bluebird Chelsea for modern European dishes, The Chelsea Corner for Italian cuisine and Restaurant Gordon Ramsay for French fine dining.
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
● There is no free parking available at this property.
● There are plenty of local buses that run along Fulham Road and King's Road.
● Fulham Broadway Underground Station (served by the District line) 20- minutes away by foot
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
✈ Nearest airport
Heathrow Airport: 1 hour travelling with public transport
Gatwick Airport:1 hour travelling with public transport
∗ Please note that, hildren and babies are not allowed to stay in the property.
⚡ In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
∗ Please note that а refundable damage deposit of £100 is mandatory and should be paid via card and upon check-in. We inspect the property after you check out; if there is no damage, we refund the deposit within 7 days via bank transfer. Please provide us with your bank details when you book with us.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets, no children
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Check-in: 15:00 - 21:00
Standard occupancy: 2
Max occupancy: 2