Spacious apt w/ private yard in Notting HillLondon
✔ Inviting two-story flat nicely located in Notting Hill
✔ 1050 ft2 | 97 m2
✔ 4 bedrooms
✔ 1 full bathroom 2 half
✔ Well-equipped kitchen
✔ 2-minute walk to Latimer Road subway station
✔ 9-minute walk to the Museum of Brands
✔ 16-minute walk to Portobello Road
✔ 21-minute walk to Holland Park
✔ 30-minute walk to Leighton House
✔ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
⭐ 4 bedrooms
— 2 of the bedrooms are complete with king-size beds
— 2 twin rooms equipped with bunk beds
⭐ 1 full bathroom and 2 half bathrooms (one upstairs & one downstairs)
⭐ A comfy living room equipped with a Panasonic LCD 42’’ Smart TV
— a single sofa bed is available
⭐ A fully equipped kitchen
⭐ Dining area suitable for up to 8 guests
⭐ Private yard with outdoor dining area suitable for 6
⭐ Family friendly, but only children above/under 2 years of age are allowed
⭐An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
🧡 Save this property listing to your wishlist for future trips
● Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
● The property is on the ground floor, and no lift is available.
● There is 1 flight of stairs within the property.
The owner will be in touch to coordinate your arrival.
The owner will be available to help with anything you might need.
Known for its colourful houses, lively atmosphere, and rich cultural heritage, Notting Hill is a place that truly captivates the hearts of both locals and visitors.
Let's start with the iconic Portobello Road Market, a bustling market that stretches for miles and offers a treasure trove of antiques, vintage clothing, unique collectables, and delectable street food. It's a feast for the senses and a great place to explore on a weekend stroll.
Notting Hill is also famous for its annual Notting Hill Carnival, one of the largest street festivals in Europe. Celebrated in August, this vibrant event fills the streets with infectious music, dazzling costumes, and a lively procession that showcases the rich Caribbean culture of the community. It's an experience you will want to experience!
As you wander through the charming streets of Notting Hill, you'll be enchanted by the picturesque pastel-coloured houses and beautiful gardens. The neighbourhood exudes a sense of charm and tranquillity, offering a delightful escape from the hustle and bustle of the city.
Notting Hill is also home to a thriving arts and music scene. You can find art galleries showcasing contemporary works and independent theatres hosting captivating performances.
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
● There is no free parking available at this property.
● The nearest bus station is Latimer Road (Stop B), a 2-minute walk.
● The nearest subway station is Latimer Road, a 2-minute walk.
● The nearest train station is Shepherd's Bush, a 17-minute walk.
✈ Nearest airport:
Heathrow Airport: 33-minute drive
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
∗Please note that а refundable damage deposit of £400 is mandatory and should be paid via card and upon check-in. We inspect the property after you check out; if there is no damage, we refund the deposit within 7 days via bank transfer. Please provide us with your bank details when you book with us.
⚡ In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets.
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Check-in: 15:00 - 21:00
Standard occupancy: 8
Max occupancy: 8