Spacious & stunning Battersea Park flat!London
Balcony / Terrace
Wireless internet connection
Coffee / Tea maker
Welcome to Battersea, one of London's most popular residential neighbourhoods located south of the River Thames, just across the bridge from Sloane Square & Chelsea!
The flat is situated in a beautifully converted Grade II listed Victorian school which used to be the dining room, hence why it exudes a very grand aura and is flooded with natural daylight thanks to the high-ceiling windows. Guests will have access to the rooftop terrace and gardens in the building, offering a calm and tranquil environment, as well as stunning views of the surrounding area.
The flat can accommodate up to 4 guests making this the perfect place for a small family or group of friends visiting London!
This home is managed by The London Residents Club. From affordable 1-bed flats to grand family homes, we are proud to offer our guests a wide selection of top-quality properties across London; all underpinned with hotel-standard hospitality services.
The London Residents Club is pleased to provide: Hotel-quality linen and towels. Bathroom essentials. Professional cleaning services.
There is WiFi throughout the whole flat.
Living and Eating:
The living room is bright and airy, with a comfortable L-shaped sofa and a coffee table. There is also a flat-screen TV and a wide range of books at your disposal that will no doubt keep you entertained throughout your stay. The open-plan kitchen is fully-equipped and includes a Nespresso coffee machine, a microwave, a kettle, a toaster, a dishwasher, an oven, a fridge and induction hobs. There is also a dining area with bar stools that can seat up to 4 guests.
Bedrooms and Bathrooms:
Master bedroom: a bright and airy bedroom with an emperor-size bed and a dressing table.
There is also a double sofa bed in the living room that can sleep up to 2 guests.
There is 1 bathroom in the property equipped with a bathtub and a cabin shower.
Linen, towels and bathroom essentials are all provided, as is a hairdryer.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see the space as a home away from home—treating it as though it is yours! There are, of course, a few things we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
- Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets.
- Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
- Keep the property clean and tidy.
- Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
- Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
- Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
- To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
- Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
Check-in: 15:00 - 21:00
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4