Splendid 1 bed flat in Stockwell (sleeps 4)London
Wireless internet connection
Coffee / Tea maker
This apartment is cozy with modern décor, the lounge and kitchen are open plan, creating the perfect setting when unwinding at the end of the day. The fully equipped kitchen has everything you need to rustle up something to eat which you can then enjoy around the modern glass dining table. The bathroom has a shower and bath so you can relax and indulge in a nice, hot bath. There is plenty of storage space too so if you’re here for a weekend or a week you can really make yourself feel at home.
Living and Eating
The living room is warm-colored decorated and it consist a living space with double comfy sofa, a TV and a coffee table, a open-planned kitchen and a dining space for up to 4 persons. The kitchen is fully equipped with a toaster. a kettle, a microwave, an oven and a fridge/freezer.
Bedroom and Bathroom
The flat have 1 bedroom with double bed, wardrobe and drawers for your personal belongings. The room is bright from the big windows and also have room-darkening shades.
On your disposal is the sofa which transform into double sofa-bed.
The bathroom is equipped with bathtub, over the bath shower, sink and a WC.
Linen, towels and bathroom essentials are all provided, as is a hair-dryer.
If you like discovering hidden gems off the beaten track, you’ll love this apartment. It is close to all of the popular tourist sights of London but also opens up a whole new, exciting side of London too. The apartment will make you feel right at home and enables you to create your own city break. London is full of historical, political and cultural landmarks with something to see on almost every corner, from iconic buildings such as the Houses of Parliament, to Leicester Square where film premieres are held and of course Buckingham Palace, home to Her Majesty the Queen. There are also museums, galleries, shops and delicious places to eat. Book Now!
Please note that а refundable damage deposit of GBP 200 is mandatory and should be paid via card and upon check-in. We inspect the property after you check out; if no damage we refund the deposit within 7 days via bank transfer. Please provide us with your bank details when you book with us.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see the space as a home away from home—treating it as though it is yours! There are, of course, a few things we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
- Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets.
- Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
- Keep the property clean and tidy.
- Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
- Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
- Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
- To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
- Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
Check-in: 15:00 - 21:00
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4