Splendid 1-bed flat in the heart of ChelseaLondon
✔Charming flat located next to Kings Road
✔ 200 ft2 / 18.58 m2
✔ 1 bedroom
✔ 1 bathroom
✔ Well-equipped kitchen
✔ 8-minute walk to Battersea Park
✔ Average (5–40 Mbps) WiFi Speed
✔ Next to The River Thames
✔ Sloane Square Underground station in a walking distance
✔ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
✔ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
⭐ There is one bedroom, with a large and comfortable king-sized bed.
⭐ The bathroom has a bath and an over-bath shower.
⭐ A comfy living room with a flat-screen/smart TV
⭐ A fully equipped kitchen & dining area suitable for up to 2 guests
🧡 Save this property listing to your wishlist for future trips
● Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
● The property is on the 2nd floor, and there is no lift available.
● There are 2 flights of stairs to the property.
An ALTIDO employee will welcome you to the property, give you a tour, and provide keys.
Late Check-in Fees
(Due in cash upon arrival)
9 PM to 12 AM: £20
After 12 AM: £40
In addition, a £20 fee will be due if you arrive 2 hours after the agreed check-in time.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
Chelsea is an upmarket residential district in west London. The River Thames and Battersea Park are a short walk away. The flat is located in Chelsea, a globally recognised place due to its charming British atmosphere. You can spend time walking down Kings Road (The KR), and it's not unlikely that you will bump into someone famous during your stay!
There is a wide range of choices on King's Road, from fashionable outlets, cafes, and bistros to luxurious restaurants and fun bars - there is something for everyone! Here you'll find an eclectic mix of trendy boutiques, unique labels, designer shops, high-street staples, and a vast array of cafes and eateries. It's also a great place for inspirational interior design, with Peter Jones, Heal's, Cath Kidston, and Habitat all vying for attention. Also, check out the store where punk was born in the 70s, Vivienne Westwood's shop, and the treasure trove of antiques at the Chelsea Antiques Market.
The Saatchi gallery is only a 10-minute walk away!
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
● There is no free parking available at this property.
● The nearest bus stop is Carlyle Square Chelsea, just around the corner.
● The flat is 15 minutes walk from Sloane Square Underground station (Circle and District lines) and South Kensington Underground station (Circle, District, and Piccadilly lines).
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
✈ Nearest airport(s)
Heathrow Airport: 1 hour by public transport
Gatwick Airport: 1 hour by public transport
∗Please note the property is fitted with a noise-detection device.
⚡ In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
∗Please note that а refundable damage deposit of £200 is mandatory and should be paid via card and upon check-in. We inspect the property after you check out; if there is no damage, we refund the deposit within 7 days via bank transfer. Please provide us with your bank details when you book with us.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Check-in: 15:00 - 21:00
Standard occupancy: 2
Max occupancy: 2