Splendid 2 bed apartment close to Vauxhall TubeLondon
Wireless internet connection
This contemporary apartment has everything you need for a stylish visit to the UK’s capital city. It can comfortably sleep four people with two bedrooms, each with a cosy double bed. It is light and spacious, with a homely and inviting sitting room, boasting plenty of space for you to relax. The modern, fully equipped kitchen enables you to make the most of the self-catering accommodation. The bathroom is ultra-modern and has a shower for ease. Facilities such as bed linen and towels are all provided and there’s central heating, WiFi and a TV also available, so you’ll have all your home comforts.
This is the perfect apartment to book with your friends or family as you’re never too far away from the sights and sounds of one of the best loved capital cities in the world.
Living and Eating
The flat have welcoming living room with wood accents - the floor, the dining table and chairs. Living space consist big comfy sofa and armchair, coffee table and flat-screen TV. Dining space in the same room and is can provide a seat up to 4.
The kitchen is light, minimalistic and fully equipped with a coffee machine, a toaster, a kettle, a microwave, an oven and a fridge.
Bedroom and Bathroom
The flat has 2 double bedrooms with a lot of natural light. There is one bathroom equipped with a cabin shower.
Linen, towels and bathroom essentials are all provided, as is a hair-dryer.
An ALTIDO employee will welcome you to the property, give a tour, and provide keys.
Late Check-in Fees
(Due in cash upon arrival)
9 PM to 12 AM: £20
After 12 AM: £40
In addition, a £20 fee will be due if you arrive 2 hours after the agreed check-in time.
Vauxhall is a charming area, mixing commercial and residential district of Southwest London. The area nearby has a wide range of activities and places to visit. Relax and unwind in Vauxhall Park which is only 4 minutes away from the property. Enjoy a cricket match in The Kia Oval (8 minutes away by foot) or visit the iconic Kensington Park (13 minutes away).
Please note that а refundable damage deposit of GBP 200 is mandatory and should be paid via card and upon check-in. We inspect the property after you check out; if no damage we refund the deposit within 7 days via bank transfer. Please provide us with your bank details when you book with us.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see the space as a home away from home—treating it as though it is yours! There are, of course, a few things we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
- Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets.
- Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
- Keep the property clean and tidy.
- Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
- Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
- Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
- To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
- Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
Check-in: 15:00 - 21:00
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4