Stunning 5-bed boathouse on the River Thames, in East LondonHouseboat - London
Balcony / Terrace
✔ Unique boathouse located on the River Thames in East London
✔ 5155 ft2 / 479 m2
✔ 5 bedrooms
✔ 5 bathrooms
✔ Well-equipped kitchen
✔ Front and Back deck with outdoor furniture
✔ 6-minute walk to Hermitage Basin
✔ Fast (40–100 Mbps) WiFi Speed
✔ Next to Tower of London
✔ Tower Hill Underground Station: 10-minute walk
✔ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
✔ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
⭐ 5 bedrooms
— The rooms are equipped with 2x king-size bed, 1x queen bed, 1x double-size bed, 2x single beds.
⭐ 5 bathrooms
— The boat consists of 5 bathrooms- one with a bathtub and toilet and 4 with showers. All bathrooms are en-suite.
⭐ A comfy living room with a flat-screen/smart TV
⭐ A fully equipped kitchen & dining area suitable for up to 10 guests
⭐ A desk space
⭐ Foredeck with an outdoor furniture
⭐ Family friendly
🧡 Save this property listing to your wishlist for future trips
● Guests will have access to the entire house.
● There is 1 flight of stairs within the property.
An ALTIDO employee will welcome you to the property, give a tour, and provide keys.
Late Check-in Fees
(Due in cash upon arrival)
9 PM to 12 AM: £20
After 12 AM: £40
In addition, a £20 fee will be due if you arrive 2 hours after the agreed check-in time.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
St. Katharine Docks Marina is located on the River Thames in East London. Attractions nearby include the Tower of London, a river cruise from St Katherine's Pier and the Tower Bridge Experience. Dining recommendations include Bravas Tapas for Spanish cuisine, Smiths of Wapping and The Melusine for fresh seafood, The Dickens Inn and Captain Kidd for a quintessentially English pub experience and Traders Wine Bar.
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
● There is no free parking available at this property. Alternatively, there is pay-and-display parking available nearby.
● The nearest bus stop is St. Katharine Docks (Stop TN), a few minutes away from the property.
● Tower Hill Underground Station is a 10-minute walk away.
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
✈ Nearest airport(s)
Heathrow Airport: 1 hour with a public transport
London Luton Airport: 1 hour and 30 minutes travelling by public transport
∗Please note the property is fitted with a noise-detection device.
∗Kindly note that the property is not equipped with a television. Also, please be informed that the fireplace is for decorative purposes only and is strictly off-limits. Furthermore, the WiFi is set up with a dongle, and as such, the reception in the lower deck is not very strong. Thank you in advance for your understanding.
⚡ In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
∗Please note that а refundable damage deposit of £3000 is mandatory and should be paid via card and upon check-in. We inspect the property after you check out; if there is no damage, we refund the deposit within 7 days via bank transfer. Please provide us with your bank details when you book with us.
∗This property has an attractive price (lower than the market average) because it’s for sale. Guests will need to allow access for viewings, but we’ll keep the disruptions to a minimum. We’ll inform you about any viewings as far in advance as possible.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Check-in: 15:00 - 21:00
Standard occupancy: 10
Max occupancy: 10