Stunning 5-bed house w/ garden, sauna, swimming pool and free parking in Fulham, West LondonLondon
Coffee / Tea maker
✔ A newly-renovated architectural masterpiece of a home, situated in Fulham w/garden, sauna and swimming pool
✔ 5000 ft2 /465 m2
✔ 5 bedrooms
✔ 5 bathrooms
✔ Well-equipped kitchen
✔ Garden with outdoor furniture
✔ Private swimming pool and sauna
✔ Private parking
✔12-minute walk to Fulham Palace
✔ Fast (40–100 Mbps) WiFi Speed
✔ Next to Fulham Palace Garden
✔ Fulham Broadway Underground Station: 20-minute walk
✔ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
✔ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
⭐ 5 bedrooms
—1x super king size bed, 1x king-size, 2 double-size beds, 1x double sofa bed with pull out and a single sofa which can sleep two guests separately.
⭐ 5 bathrooms + 2 guest toilets
— 2x bathtubs, 6x showers and 7x toilets
⭐ A comfy living room with a 4K smart TV
⭐ A fully equipped kitchen & dining area suitable for up to 10 guests
⭐ A desk space
⭐ Privet Garden
⭐ Family friendly
🧡 Save this property listing to your wishlist for future trips
● Guests will have access to the entire house, including the swimming pool, the sauna and the private garden.
● There are some cupboards/drawers which are off-limits to guests and are sealed with tamper tape. The wine cellar is locked and strictly off-limits.
● Guests will have access to free parking at the property.
● There are 2 flights of stairs within the property.
An ALTIDO employee will welcome you to the property, give you a tour, and provide keys.
Late Check-in Fees
(Due in cash upon arrival)
9 PM to 12 AM: £20
After 12 AM: £40
In addition, a £20 fee will be due if you arrive 2 hours after the agreed check-in time.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
Situated in West London, Fulham is one of the city’s most popular residential neighbourhoods. Nearby attractions include Fulham Palace Gardens, the River Thames, Fulham Broadway Shopping Centre and Fulham FC. Dining recommendations from the homeowner include The River Cafe for Italian cuisine, The Fulham Mitre for gastropub dining and The Harwood Arms for a quintessentially English pub experience.
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
● There is free enclosed parking space available within the boundaries of the property and accessed by an electric gate. Car access is only possible during daylight hours. There is also pay-and-display parking nearby.
● The nearest bus stop is Kingwood Road (Stop FM) which is just around the corner
● Fulham Broadway Underground Station is a 20-minute walk away
● If you’re travelling by car, the A219 Fulham Palace Road is just by the house.
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
✈ Nearest airport(s)
Heathrow Airport: 35-minute car ride
Gatwick Airport: 1 hour car ride
∗Please note the property is fitted with a noise-detection device.
⚡ In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
∗Please note that а refundable damage deposit of £1,500 is mandatory and should be paid via card and upon check-in. We inspect the property after you check out; if there is no damage, we refund the deposit within 7 days via bank transfer. Please provide us with your bank details when you book with us.
● STRICTLY NO SMOKING
● As this is a live-in property, there are tamper tapes around. PLEASE DO NOT touch cupboards sealed with a tamper tape
● Always shut the pool door
● Always wipe your feet prior to entering the property after using the pool. DO NOT walk around the property with wet feet, especially on wooden floors.
● DO NOT use the gaming room to access the pool from the garden (the door will be locked)
● Please do not sit on the bench in the sitting room by the gaming table as the painting is worth a lot, and the owner would like to reduce any risk of damaging it.
● Please do not remove any keys on any locks
● Wine cellar is off limited to guests
● Please enjoy the alcohol at the bar but replenish any bottles that are empty. DO NOT open any bottles that are not opened.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Check-in: 15:00 - 22:00
Standard occupancy: 10
Max occupancy: 10