Stunning 6-bed house near Harrods in KnightsbridgeLondon
Balcony / Terrace
Coffee / Tea maker
✔ Stunning house w/ complimentary parking nicely located in Knightsbridge
✔ 4015 ft2 / 373 m2
✔ 6 bedrooms
✔ 6 bathrooms
✔ Well-equipped kitchen
✔ Gym room
✔ Courtyard w/ outdoor furniture
✔ Next to Hyde Park
✔ 25-minute walk to Buckingham Palace
✔ Knightsbridge Underground Station is a 5-minute walk away
✔ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
✔ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
⭐ 6 bedrooms
— four of the bedrooms offer king beds
— the other 2 rooms are complete with double size beds
⭐ 6 bathrooms
⭐ A comfy living room with flat-screen/smart TV
⭐ A fully equipped kitchen & dining area suitable for up to 12 guests. There is an adjacent seating area with a round table and 4 chairs.
⭐ A desk space
⭐ Wheelchair accessible
⭐ Family friendly
🧡 Save this property listing to your wishlist for future trips
● Guests will have access to the entire house.
● There is one locked room that is not available for use by guests.
● Guests will have access to free parking on the property's street, suitable for 1 vehicle.
● There are 3 flights of stairs within the property.
An ALTIDO employee will welcome you to the property, give you a tour, and provide keys.
Late Check-in Fees
(Due in cash upon arrival)
9 PM to 12 AM: £20
After 12 AM: £40
In addition, a £20 fee will be due if you arrive 2 hours after the agreed check-in time.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
Welcome to Knightsbridge, London's most sophisticated district, home to the city's embassies and diplomatic residences. The surrounding area offers many upscale eateries, cafes and bars to enjoy throughout your stay. Specific recommendations include Harry's Dolce Vita for authentic Italian dishes, Zuma for high-end Japanese cuisine and Maroush for Lebanese delicacies. Particular highlights nearby include Harrods, Harvey Nichols, Hyde Park, the Victoria & Albert Museum, the Science Museum and the Natural History Museum. In addition, you can visit Sloane Street, Sloane Square, the Saatchi Gallery and King's Road.
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
● There is free parking available on the street, in front of the property, suitable for 1 vehicle.
● The nearest bus stop is Pont Street (Stop KL), a 4-minute walk away.
● Knightsbridge Underground Station is a 4-minute walk away.
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
✈ Nearest airports:
Gatwick Airport: 50 minutes by public transport
Heathrow Airport: 50 minutes by public transport
∗Please note the property is fitted with a noise-detection device.
*Please note that the sauna in the basement is out of use. Thank you in advance for your understanding.
∗Please note portable ACs are available only on request.
∗Pets are welcome, but please let us know in advance. An extra charge of €50 pet fee will be added.
∗Please note that а refundable damage deposit of £600 is mandatory and should be paid via card and upon check-in. We inspect the property after you check out; if there is no damage, we refund the deposit within 7 days via bank transfer. Please provide us with your bank details when you book with us.
∗Please note that the beds are in standard UK size.
∗Please note that ALTIDO is not responsible or liable for any lost, misplaced or stolen items during guest stays.
⚡ In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties.
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Check-in: 15:00 - 21:00
Standard occupancy: 12
Max occupancy: 12