Stylish 1-bed loft apartment near Battersea Park, South LondonLondon
Coffee / Tea maker
✔ 1 bedrooms
✔ 2 bathrooms
✔ Well-equipped kitchen
✔ 20-minutes from Battersea Power Station
✔ Next to Battersea Park
✔ Battersea Park Station is a 20-minute walk away
✔ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
✔ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
⭐ 1 bedroom with 1 super king-size bed
⭐ 2 bathrooms fitted with showers, toilet and the en-suite bathroom has a bathtub
⭐ A comfy living room with OLED 4K 66” flat-screen smart TV
⭐ A fully equipped kitchen & dining area suitable for up to 8 guests
⭐ A desk space
● Guests will have access to the entire apartment, except the second bedroom, which will be locked and not available for use by guests.
● The property is on the 1st floor, and there is no lift available.
● There is 1 flight of stairs to the property.
● There is 1 flight of stairs within the property.
An ALTIDO employee will welcome you to the property, give you a tour, and provide keys.
Late Check-in Fees
(Due in cash upon arrival)
9 PM to 12 AM: £20
After 12 AM: £40
In addition, a £20 fee will be due if you arrive 2 hours after the agreed check-in time.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
Battersea is one of London's most popular residential neighbourhoods located south of the River Thames, just across the bridge from Sloane Square & Chelsea. The area offers a wide range of attractions and dining options throughout your stay. Particular suggestions from the homeowner himself include activities at Battersea Park (Go Ape, Putt in the Park) and Battersea Power Station (DNA VR, Birdies Crazy Golf.) Dining recommendations include Prince Albert (2-min walk) for a quintessentially English pub experience, Bunga Bunga (5-min walk) for a quirky Italian-themed bar with live performances and London House - Gordon Ramsay (15-min walk) for modern British cuisine.
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
● There is pay-and-display parking nearby at a rate of £3 per hour.
● The nearest bus stop is Battersea Bridge (Stop BL) and is a 10-minute walk away, servicing buses that go directly to Victoria, South Kensington, Sloane Square, White City and Finsbury Park.
● Battersea Park Station is a 20-minute walk away, servicing the London Overground and Southern rail trains
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
✈ Nearest airport:
Heathrow Airport: approximately 1-hour travelling distance by public transport
Gatwick Airport: 1-hour travelling by
⚡In light of the current situation, we kindly ask your guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
∗Please note the property is fitted with a noise-detection device.
∗Please note that there are some locked cupboards off-limits by the guests!
∗No kids allowed in the property!
∗Please note that а refundable damage deposit of £200 is mandatory and should be paid via card and upon check-in. We inspect the property after you check out; if there is no damage, we refund the deposit within 7 days via bank transfer. Please provide us with your bank details when you book with us.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets, no children
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Check-in: 15:00 - 21:00
Standard occupancy: 2
Max occupancy: 2