Stylish 2-bed flat w/ terrace near Battersea ParkLondon
Balcony / Terrace
Wireless internet connection
Coffee / Tea maker
Welcome to Battersea, one of London's most popular residential neighbourhoods located south of the River Thames, just across the bridge from Sloane Square & Chelsea. Particular highlights nearby include Battersea Park and Latchmere Leisure Centre. This first floor apartment boasts stylish interiors and modern amenities, offering 2 bedrooms, 2 en-suite bathrooms, a living room, a dining area, a kitchen and a lovely terrace. Sleeps up to 4 guests. Essentials, linen, towels, TV & WiFi provided.
LIVING ROOM & DINING
Spacious in size, the living room is bright & airy, flooded with natural daylight. The room is furnished with comfortable seating, a coffee table, a working desk area, a functioning fireplace and a flat-screen TV. The adjacent dining area can seat up to 8 guests. WiFi is available throughout the entire flat.
KITCHEN & DINING:
Modern in style, the kitchen is fully-equipped and includes a coffee machine, a fridge/freezer, a microwave, a kettle, a toaster, a dishwasher, an oven and gas hobs.
BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS:
The spacious & airy bedroom is furnished with a double bed and offers an en-suite bathroom that is fitted with a bathtub and an over-bath shower. The second bedroom is furnished with a double pullout bed and is also equipped with an en-suite bathroom that is fitted with a cabin shower. Bathroom essentials, linen and towels are provided, alongside a hairdryer.
The large terrace is accessible via the living room and is equipped with outdoor dining and seating furniture.
Battersea is one of London's most popular residential neighbourhoods located south of the River Thames. The area offers a wide range of attractions, bars and restaurants to enjoy throughout your stay. Particular suggestions from the homeowner himself include a visit to Battersea Park (conveniently located just around the corner from the flat), where you can enjoy a game of mini-golf, tennis or a leisurely stroll and Latchmere Leisure Centre (6-min walk away.) Further recommendations include Duke of Cambridge (3-min walk away) for a quintessentially English pub experience and L'Antipasto (2-min walk away) for authentic Italian cuisine.
Please note that а refundable damage deposit of GBP 200 is mandatory and should be paid via card and upon check-in. We inspect the property after you check out; if no damage we refund the deposit within 7 days via bank transfer. Please provide us with your bank details when you book with us.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see the space as a home away from home—treating it as though it is yours! There are, of course, a few things we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
- Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets.
- Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
- Keep the property clean and tidy.
- Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
- Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
- Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
- To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.--
- Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
- To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Check-in: 15:00 - 21:00
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4