Stylish 2-bed flat w/ terrace near Battersea ParkLondon
Balcony / Terrace
Coffee / Tea maker
✔850 sqft of the property
✔ 2 en-suite bedrooms
✔ Well-equipped kitchen
✔ Terrace available
✔ 25-minute walk from National Army Museum
✔ Next to Battersea Park
✔ Clapham Junction Station is a 13-minute walk away
✔ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
✔ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
⭐ 2 en-suite bedrooms equipped with double-size beds and two bathrooms equipped with bathtub, shower and toilets.
⭐ A comfy living room with LCD 4K SMART flat-screen TV
⭐ A fully equipped kitchen & dining area suitable for up to 8 guests
⭐ A desk space
⭐ Terrace with outdoor furniture
● Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
● There is one locked room that is not available for use by guests.
● The property is on the 1st floor, and there is no lift available.
● There is 1 flight of stairs to the property.
An ALTIDO employee will welcome you to the property, give you a tour, and provide keys.
Late Check-in Fees
(Due in cash upon arrival)
9 PM to 12 AM: £20
After 12 AM: £40
In addition, a £20 fee will be due if you arrive 2 hours after the agreed check-in time.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
Battersea is one of London's most popular residential neighbourhoods south of the River Thames. The area offers a wide range of attractions, bars and restaurants to enjoy throughout your stay. Particular suggestions from the homeowner himself include a visit to Battersea Park (conveniently located just around the corner from the flat), where you can enjoy a game of mini-golf, tennis or a stroll and Latchmere Leisure Centre (a 6-min walk away.) Further recommendations include Duke of Cambridge (a 3-min walk away) for a quintessentially English pub experience and L'Antipasto (a 2-min walk away) for authentic Italian cuisine.
Things to do: https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
● There is no free parking available at this property.
● If you're travelling by car, the A3205 Battersea Park Road is just down the road from the property. There is pay-and-display parking nearby.
● The nearest bus stop is The Latchmere (Stop LS) and is a 2-minute walk away
● Clapham Junction Station is a 13-minute walk away
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
✈ Nearest airport
Heathrow Airport: 1 hour by public transport
Gatwick Airport: 1 hour by public transport
⚡In light of the current situation, we kindly ask your guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
∗Please note the property is fitted with a noise-detection device.
*Please be aware that one of the rooms will be locked and not available for use by the guests.
∗No kids allowed
∗Please note that construction is taking place in the front of the building, which will take place approximately 10 weeks. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. However, the apartment is located at the back of the building.
∗Please note that а refundable damage deposit of £200 is mandatory and should be paid via card upon check-in. We inspect the property after you check out; if there is no damage, we refund the deposit within 7 days via bank transfer. Please provide us with your bank details when you book with us.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets, no children
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Check-in: 15:00 - 21:00
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4