Stylish 2-bed house w/ private garden in HackneyLondon
✔ Modern townhouse situated in Hackney with privet parking and garden
✔1310 ft2 /122 m2
✔ 2 bedrooms
✔ 1 bathroom
✔ Well-equipped kitchen
✔ Garden with outdoor furniture
✔ Private parking
✔ 27-minute walk to Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park
✔ Average (5–40 Mbps) WiFi Speed
✔ Next to Victoria Park
✔ Hackney Central tube station, a 7-minute walk away
✔ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
✔ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
⭐ 2 bedrooms equipped with 1x king size bed and 1x double-size bed
⭐1 bathroom fitted with a bathtub, shower and toilet
⭐ A comfy living room with flat-screen/smart TV
⭐ A fully equipped kitchen & dining area suitable for up to 6 guests
⭐ A desk space
⭐ Garden with outdoor furniture
⭐ Family friendly
● Guests will have access to the entire house.
● Guests will have access to free parking at the property.
● There is 1 flight of stairs to the property.
● There are 2 flights of stairs within the property.
An ALTIDO employee will welcome you to the property, give a tour, and provide keys.
Late Check-in Fees
(Due in cash upon arrival)
9 PM to 12 AM: £20
After 12 AM: £40
In addition, a £20 fee will be due if you arrive 2 hours after the agreed check-in time.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
Welcome to Hackney, one of East London's coolest neighbourhoods. The area offers a wide range of cool restaurants and hip bars to enjoy throughout your stay. Specific recommendations from the homeowner herself include The Chesham Arms for a quintessentially English pub experience, Hackney Church Brew Company, Pophams Bakery, Lardo for Italian cuisine and Well Street Pizza. Attractions nearby include Broadway Market on Saturdays, London Fields, Victoria Park, Columbia Road Flower Market, SPACE Art Centre, Hackney Museum and Hackney Empire Theatre.
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
● There is free parking space available on-site, upon request. 24 hours' notice is needed.
● If you’re travelling by car, the A102 Homerton High Street is just down the road, and there is a free parking space available onsite.
● The nearest bus stop is The City Academy (Stop O), just around the corner.
● The nearest train station is Hackney Central, a 7-minute walk away from the property.
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
✈ Nearest airport:
Heathrow Airport: 1 hour and 15 minutes by public transport
Gatwick Airport: 1 hour by public transport
⚡ In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
∗Please note that some cupboards/ drawers will be locked and not accessible by the guests.
∗Please note that а refundable damage deposit of £200 is mandatory and should be paid via card and upon check-in. We inspect the property after you check out; if there is no damage, we refund the deposit within 7 days via bank transfer. Please provide us with your bank details when you book with us.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Check-in: 15:00 - 21:00
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupation: 4