Stylish 2 Bed in Central London, sleeps 6London
Balcony / Terrace
Wireless internet connection
✔Beautiful two-bedroom located in the heart of Central London very close to Buckingham Palace
✔ 2 bedrooms
✔ 2 bathrooms
✔ Well-equipped kitchen
✔ Patio garden
✔ 18-minute walk to Buckingham Palace
✔ Fast (40–100 Mbps) WiFi Speed
✔ Next to Warwick Vauxhall Bridge
✔ Pimlico train station: 6-minute walk
✔ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
✔ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
⭐ 2 bedrooms
— The bedrooms are situated in the basement equipped with and both bedrooms look over a garden
— 2 - one of them is en-suite, both bathrooms are with no windows
⭐ A comfy living room with a flat-screen/smart TV
⭐ A fully equipped kitchen & dining area suitable for up to guests
⭐ A desk space
⭐ Family friendly
🧡 Save this property listing to your wishlist for future trips
● Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
● There is one step of stairs to the property.
● There is one step at the entrance and twelve steps to go to the basement where
the bathrooms and bedrooms are situated.
An ALTIDO employee will welcome you to the property, give a tour, and provide keys.
Late Check-in Fees
(Due in cash upon arrival)
9 PM to 12 AM: £20
After 12 AM: £40
In addition, a £20 fee will be due if you arrive 2 hours after the agreed check-in time.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
The neighbourhood has dozens of great restaurants, bars and cafes. Visit the friendly village-style pub The Marquis of Westminster (50 Warwick Way) and Pimlico Thai (22 Charlwood St), with good Thai food and affordable prices. Don’t miss Cask Pub Kitchen (6 Charlwood St) next door, which has been a pioneer in the craft beer trend since 2009. All the spots are a stone’s throw from the property.
Tesco and Little Waitrose supermarkets are a 5-minute walk away, and so are the Pimlico and Victoria tube stations. In addition, several lovely parks in the vicinity, including Warwick Square, Eccleston Square and St. George’s Square, can all be reached in 5 minutes on foot.
Here’s a classic English home waiting for you. Come to this elegant place and enjoy the spirit of magnificent, ever-changing London.
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
● There is no free parking available at this property.
● The nearest bus stop is Belgrave Road (Stop R), just around the corner.
● The nearest train station is Pimlico, a 6-minute walking distance.
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
✈ Nearest airport(s)
Heathrow Airport: 1 hour by public transport
Gatwick Airport: 1 hour by public transport
∗Please note the property is fitted with a noise-detection device.
⚡ In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
∗Please note that а refundable damage deposit of £200 is mandatory and should be paid via card and upon check-in. We inspect the property after you check out; if there is no damage, we refund the deposit within 7 days via bank transfer. Please provide us with your bank details when you book with us.
∗This property has an attractive price (lower than the market average) because it’s for sale. Guests will need to allow access for viewings, but we’ll keep the disruptions to a minimum. We’ll inform you about any viewings as far in advance as possible.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Check-in: 15:00 - 21:00
Standard occupancy: 6
Max occupancy: 6