Stylish 2 Bed in Central London, sleeps 6London
Balcony / Lanai / Terrace
Self-controlled heating / cooling system
Wireless internet connection
*In order to address coronavirus concerns, this property is disinfected by our housekeeping team after each stay and our towels & linens are laundered at the warmest possible temperature recommended by the manufacturer.*
We are delighted to present this is absolutely beautiful two-bedroom self-catering holiday rental property that’s located in the heart of Central London.The property is within walking distance from The Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey and the Tate Gallery. This is an absolutely perfect London holiday accommodation for families or groups of around four to six people that visiting our city that wish to make the most of their time in London.
The property itself is split on two levels.
On the top level there is the open plan living and kitchen area. This is light, refreshing and beautifully refurbished. The modern kitchen features very new appliances plus it’s fully furnished with plates, glasses, cutlery and everything one needs to entertain and prepare food. The living area has plenty of comfortable places to sit and relax, and the dining area can sit up to six people.
On the lower floor are the two bedrooms. Both rooms are large, tastefully decorated, very comfortable and equipped with large wardrobes, so there’s plenty of storage space for your belongings. One of the rooms features a high specification en-suite bathroom. Also on the bottom level is another bathroom which is refurbished to a very high standard and features bath, shower and heated towel rail.
One of the unique and wonderful things about this property is that both bedrooms have access to the patio garden, which is a rare thing for a property so close to Central London. This is a perfect spot to relax and enjoy those warm summer evenings with a glass of wine after a long day of visiting the sights.
Linen, towels and bathroom essentials are all provided, as is a hair-dryer.
Please note that а refundable damage deposit of GBP 200 is mandatory and should be paid via card and upon check-in. We inspect the property after you check out; if no damage we refund the deposit within 7 days via bank transfer. Please provide us with your bank details when you book with us.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see the space as a home away from home—treating it as though it is yours! There are, of course, a few things we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
- Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets.
- Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
- Keep the property clean and tidy.
- Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
- Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
- Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
- To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
- Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
Check-in: 15:00 - 21:00
Standard occupancy: 6
Max occupancy: 6