Stylish 3BR house w/patio, short walk to Regents Park & Harley StreetLondon
Balcony / Terrace
Wireless internet connection
Coffee / Tea maker
Come and relax in the heart of London in this tastefully decorated house, only a few minutes away from Regent's Park as well as the Open Air Theatre, Madam Tussaud's, the London Zoo and the exquisite art collection: The Wallace Collection. The property benefits from superb transport links to explore all of London and beyond! (Paddington Train station and Baker Street Tube station are both within walking distance)
Living & Eating
The kitchen is situated off the dining area and is well stocked with all the essentials including, oven, hob, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, kettle, toaster, microwave and cafetiere. The dining table seats up to 8 and is opposite the large french windows which open onto the patio. The patio includes furniture - stylish iron table and chairs.
The living room includes a flat screen TV with free view channels, two sofas and two arm chairs. There is also a small study area with desk and printer. The room is delightfully decorated and is perfect for relaxing in the evenings.
Utility Room and downstairs loo: Includes washing machine and separate dryer, drying rack, iron, ironing board.
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
There are 3 bedrooms in the property with a maximum of 4 guests staying.
Master Bedroom and en-suite bathroom (first floor): Very large master bedroom with super king (6 foot wide) bed! Large en-suite with bath and separate cabin shower, basin and W.C.
Second Bedroom (second floor): Queen sized bed and cupboard space
Third Bedroom: Two single beds.
Second bathroom: Bathtub, basin and W.C.
Also there is a separate half bathroom with WC and basin.
Linen, towels and bathroom essentials are all provided, as is a hair-dryer.
This property is perfect for anyone who wants to be explore all the world famous attractions London has to offer. Within walking distance you can access:
- Baker street and the world famous Sherlock Holmes museum!
- Madam Tussauds
- Harley Street
- Regents Park
- Hyde Park
- Lord's Cricket Ground (the home of cricket!)
- The Wallace Collection
- Oxford Street
- London Zoo
- The Open Air Theatre
And so much more! If you have any questions please do ask.
Please note that а refundable damage deposit of GBP 400 is mandatory and should be paid via card and upon check-in. We inspect the property after you check out; if no damage we refund the deposit within 7 days via bank transfer. Please provide us with your bank details when you book with us.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see the space as a home away from home—treating it as though it is yours! There are, of course, a few things we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
- Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets.
- Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
- Keep the property clean and tidy.
- Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
- Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
- Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
- To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
- Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
Check-in: 15:00 - 21:00
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4