Stylish 3BR house w/patio, short walk to Regents Park & Harley StreetLondon
Balcony / Terrace
Coffee / Tea maker
✔ Elegant 3-bedroom house located in Marylebone with Patio near Regent's Park
✔ 3 bedrooms
✔ 2.5 bathrooms
✔ Well-equipped kitchen
✔ 9-minute walk to Madame Tussauds
✔Average (5–40 Mbps) WiFi Speed
✔ Next to Regent's Park
✔ Baker Street tube station - just 8-minute away
✔ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
✔ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
⭐ 3 bedrooms:
— Master Bedroom and en-suite bathroom (first floor): Very large master bedroom with super-king size(6 foot wide) bed.
— Second Bedroom (second floor): King-sized bed and cupboard space
— Third Bedroom: Two single-size beds
— Large en-suite with bath and separate shower, basin and toilet.
— Family bathroom: bath, shower and toilet.
— Additional guest toilet.
⭐ A comfy living room with flat-screen/smart TV
⭐ A fully equipped kitchen & dining area suitable for up to 4 guests
⭐ A desk space
⭐ Family friendly
🧡 Save this property listing to your wishlist for future trips
● Guests will have access to the entire house.
An ALTIDO employee will welcome you to the property, give a tour, and provide keys.
Late Check-in Fees
(Due in cash upon arrival)
9 PM to 12 AM: £20
After 12 AM: £40
In addition, a £20 fee will be due if you arrive 2 hours after the agreed check-in time.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
Come and relax in the heart of London in this tastefully decorated house, only a few minutes away from Regent's Park, the Open Air Theatre, and the London Zoo. The property benefits from an excellent transport link to explore all of London and beyond! (Paddington Train station and Baker Street Tube station are within walking distance).
This property is perfect for anyone who wants to explore all the world-famous attractions London offers. Within walking distance, you can access
- Baker Street and the world-famous Sherlock Holmes museum!
- Madame Tussauds
- Regents Park
- Hyde Park
- Lord's Cricket Ground (the home of cricket!)
- The Wallace Collection
- Oxford Street
- London Zoo
- The Open Air Theatre
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
● There is no free parking available at this property.
● The nearest bus stop is Rossmore Road, just around the corner
● Marylebone station and Baker Street tube station under 5 minutes walk away (Bakerloo, Metropolitan, Jubilee, Hammersmith and city Line) - provides superb access to the whole of London. Paddington train station only 10 minutes away!
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
✈ Nearest airport(s)
*Please be advised that there is a refurbishment next door - noise is possible during your stay, although it should not be very disruptive. We have lowered the rates in order to make up for any possible inconvenience.
⚡ In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
∗Please note that а refundable damage deposit of £400 is mandatory and should be paid via card and upon check-in. We inspect the property after you check out; if there is no damage, we refund the deposit within 7 days via bank transfer. Please provide us with your bank details when you book with us.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Check-in: 15:00 - 21:00
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupation: 4