Stylish new flat near Mayfair & Piccadilly Circus!London
Balcony / Terrace
Coffee / Tea maker
✔ Elegant flat ideally nestled in St. James
✔ 2 bedrooms
✔ 2 bathrooms
✔ Well-equipped kitchen with all necessary appliances
✔ Cosy balcony with outdoor furniture
✔ 6-minute walk to Piccadilly Circus Underground Station
✔ 8-minute walk to The National Gallery
✔ 14-minute walk to Buckingham Palace
✔ 20-minute walk to the London Eye
✔ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
✔ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
⭐ 2 bedrooms
— both bedrooms are furnished with 1 king-size bed and 1 AC each
⭐ 2 bathrooms
⭐ A comfy living room with a flat-screen TV
⭐ A fully equipped kitchen & dining area suitable for up to 6 guests
⭐ Lovely terrace with outdoor furniture available at your disposal
⭐ Family friendly
🧡 Save this property listing to your wishlist for future trips
● Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
● The property is located on the fifth floor, and a lift is available.
● There are 2 stairs in the property to enter/exit the balcony.
● The rooftop area is not available to use.
An ALTIDO employee will welcome you to the property, give you a tour, and provide keys.
Late Check-in Fees
(Due in cash upon arrival)
9 PM to 12 AM: £20
After 12 AM: £40
In addition, a £20 fee will be due if you arrive 2 hours after the agreed check-in time.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
St. James's is one of London's most exclusive neighbourhoods near Mayfair and home to the capital's most popular fine dining restaurants and high-end boutiques. If you're looking to enjoy some of the city's best cultural offerings, you've come to the right place! Buckingham Palace, The National Portrait Gallery, Trafalgar Square and the English National Opera are all within a 10-minute walk away.
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
● Piccadilly Circus Underground Station is a 6-minute walk away, servicing the Bakerloo and Piccadilly lines, the latter of which takes you to/from Heathrow Airport.
● The closest bus stop is Old Bond Street Royal Academy (Stop G).
● If you are travelling by car, the A4 Piccadilly is just around the corner from the property.
✈ Nearest airports:
London City Airport: 47-minute drive
Heathrow Airport: 1-hour 4-minute drive
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
∗Please note the property is fitted with a noise-detection device.
∗Please note the property has an air-cooling unit.
∗Kindly be advised that this property is situated above a nightclub and located in central London. Please be aware that there may be more suitable accommodation options for individuals who are sensitive to noise.
∗Please note that the beds are in standard UK size.
∗Please note that ALTIDO is not responsible or liable for any lost, misplaced or stolen items during guest stays.
∗Please note that а refundable damage deposit of £200 is mandatory and should be paid via card upon check-in. We inspect the property after you check out; if there is no damage, we refund the deposit within 7 days via bank transfer. Please provide us with your bank details when you book with us.
⚡ In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets.
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Check-in: 15:00 - 22:00
Standard occupancy: 6
Max occupancy: 4