Superb 4-bedroom house w/ private garden in ClaphamLondon
Wireless internet connection
Coffee / Tea maker
✔ 1600 ft / 149 m2
✔ 3 bedrooms
✔ 2 bathrooms
✔ Well-equipped kitchen
✔ Spacious 45 ft south facing private garden
✔ Fast WiFi connection (63 Mbps)
✔ 4-minute walk to Clapham North tube station
✔ 14-minute walk to Brixton O2 Academy
✔ 12-minute walk to Clapham Common Park
✔ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
✔ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
⭐ 3 bedrooms
— 1 super king bed (182 x 218)
— 1 double bed (143 x 212)
— 1 double bed (140 x 190)
⭐ 2 bathrooms
— One spacious rain shower
— One additional WC and separate cabin shower
⭐ A comfy living room with Samsung smart TV, available with Sky TV package and Netflix
⭐ A fully equipped kitchen
⭐ A separate dining room suitable for up to 6 guests
⭐ Large private garden with outdoor furniture
● Guests will have access to the entire house.
● There is one locked room that is not available for use by guests.
● The property entrance is on the ground floor, and there are no stairs to the property.
● There are 3 flights of stairs within the property.
An ALTIDO employee will welcome you to the property, give a tour, and provide keys.
Late Check-in Fees
(Due in cash upon arrival)
9 PM to 12 AM: £20
After 12 AM: £40
In addition, a £20 fee will be due if you arrive 2 hours after the agreed check-in time.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
The ALTIDO property is conveniently located in Clapham, just a 4-minute walk from Clapham North, and 12 minutes from Brixton, which contains a lot of culture. With beautiful green spaces, dining destinations, and local landmarks, this area has something for everyone. Clapham offers a vibrant cultural atmosphere with a down-to-earth vibe.
You’ll be located a short 10-15 minute walk from neighbourhood must-see attractions such as the Clapham Picturehouse or Brixton Ritzy for classic cinema experiences or POP Brixton and Brixton O2 Academy for live events and music. Explore local shopping at the Brixton Market or the Brixton Village Market.
FOR OUR WEBSITE ONLY
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
● There is no free parking available at this property.
● There is pay-and-display parking nearby.
● Your go-to bus stop is Clapham North & High Street (Stop L), just a 6-minute walk away. In addition, an 8-minute walk will take you to Bedford Road (Stop D).
● The nearest tube station is Clapham North, a 4-minute walk away.
● Clapham High Street train station is a 7-minute walk from the property.
FOR OUR WEBSITE ONLY
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
✈ Nearest airport(s)
London City Airport: 45-minute drive
Heathrow Airport: 49-minute drive
Gatwick Airport: 1-hour drive
Luton Airport: 1 hour 18-minute drive
∗Please note the property is fitted with a noise-detection device.
∗There is one locked room that is not available for use by guests.
∗This property is not suitable for children under 2 years old
⚡ In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
∗Please note that а refundable damage deposit of £400 is mandatory and should be paid via card and upon check-in. We inspect the property after you check out; if there is no damage, we refund the deposit within 7 days via bank transfer. Please provide us with your bank details when you book with us.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets, no children under 2 years old
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Check-in: 15:00 - 21:00
Standard occupancy: 8
Max occupancy: 8
London, United Kingdom