Trendy Islington flat for 2 w/ patioLondon
Balcony / Terrace
Coffee / Tea maker
✔ Delightful apartment nestled in the heart of London
✔ 587 ft2 | 54.5 m2
✔ 1 bedroom
✔ 1 bathroom
✔ Well-equipped kitchen with all necessary appliances
✔ Charming balcony available
✔ 8-minute walk to Shoreditch Park
✔ 13-minute walk to Angel Underground station
✔ 23-minute walk to the Museum of the Home
✔ Next to Arlington Square Garden
✔ 5-minute walk to Baring Street (Stop XK) bus stop
✔ The area nearby offers a splendid mix of historical landmarks, cultural attractions and a lively atmosphere
⭐ 1 bedroom
— the bedroom is complete with a king-size bed
⭐ 1 bathroom
⭐ A comfy living room with a Smart TV
⭐ A fully equipped kitchen with all necessary appliances
⭐ Dining area suitable for up to 4 guests
⭐ A desk space available
⭐ A lovely balcony at your disposal
⭐ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
⭐ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
🧡 Save this property listing to your wishlist for future trips
● Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
● Parking options nearby include Pay and display parking.
● The property is on the fifth floor, and there is a lift available.
An ALTIDO employee will welcome you to the property and give you a tour
Late Check-in Fees
(Due in cash upon arrival)
9 PM to 12 AM: £20
After 12 AM: £40
In addition, a £20 fee will be due if you arrive 2 hours after the agreed check-in time.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
Islington is one of London's most desirable residential districts. The flat is located in a new modern building, in a quiet neighbourhood. It is close to some of London's best attractions, such as the incredible St Paul’s Cathedral. Numerous parks and gardens are within walking distance, and Sadler’s Wells Theatre, one of the world’s leading contemporary dance venues, is situated very close. London Bridge, the Tower of London, The British Library, Regent’s Park and King’s Cross can all be reached either in 25 minutes on foot or 10 minutes by car.
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
● There is no free parking available at this property.
● 5-minute walk to Baring Street (Stop XK) bus stop.
● 13-minute walk to Angel Underground Station and only one tube station away from King´s Cross Saint Pancras Underground Station.
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
✈ Nearest airports
London City Airport: 37-minute drive
Heathrow Airport: 1-hour drive
∗Please note the property is fitted with a noise-detection device.
∗Please note that this property is not suitable for either children or infants.
∗Please note that the beds are in standard UK size.
∗Please note that ALTIDO is not responsible or liable for lost, misplaced, or stolen items during guests' stays.
∗ We wish to inform you that our building currently has scaffolding in place, which will remain active until mid-March 2024. We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience this may cause and greatly appreciate your understanding during this period.
∗Please note that а refundable damage deposit of £200 is mandatory and should be paid via card and upon check-in. We inspect the property after you check out; if there is no damage, we refund the deposit within 7 days via bank transfer. Please provide us with your bank details when you book with us.
⚡ In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets, no children.
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Check-in: 15:00 - 21:00
Standard occupancy: 2
Max occupancy: 2