✔ Gracious apartment w/ balcony conveniently located in Lourinhã
✔ 1 bedroom
✔ 1 bathroom
✔ Shared pool
✔ Private parking
✔ Next to Vale dos Frades beach
✔ 7-minute walk to Lourinhã Museum
✔ 1-hour drive to Lisbon
✔ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
✔ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
⭐ 1 bedroom
— the bedroom has a double bed
⭐ 1 bathroom
⭐ A comfy living room with a flat-screen TV
⭐ Kitchenette and dining area suitable for up to 4 guests
🧡 Save this property listing to your wishlist for future trips
● Guests will have access to the entire apartment and common areas, which include an indoor gym, swimming pool, and outdoor BBQ area.
● The apartment is on the ground floor and accessible for people with restricted mobility.
● The reception desk is open 24/7.
● The gym is open from 8 AM to 8 PM.
● The swimming pool is open from 9 AM to 6 PM.
● Guests can use an outdoor BBQ area shared with other residents.
● There is a washing machine in the common area available for guests.
Guests can check in at the reception.
The owner will be available to help with anything you might need.
ALTIDO’s place is located in Lourinhã, Portugal.
Founded in the 12th century, Lourinhã has a rich history. You can explore centuries of human civilisation and millions of years of dinosaur history. You can visit the 14th-century Santa Maria do Castelo Church, Lourinhã Museum or the expansive Dino Park, Portugal’s largest open-air museum.
If you want to create new experiences, there are plenty of exciting activities on land and water. Take up surfing at the Global Surf School, check out the DinoKart racing, or go for a guided horseback riding adventure. Visit the famous Areia Branca beach, or connect with nature at the Vale Dos Frades beach. There are also plenty of options for you to enjoy onsite.
Lourinhã has an abundance of delicious seafood, unique gastronomy, and superb wine to taste. Located in the heart of Portugal’s wine country, Areia Branca is home to some of the world’s best brandy. Don’t forget to try Areias Brancas (White Sands), rich and delicate cream cakes named after the famous beaches.
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
● There is free parking available for guests.
● Lisbon is one hour drive away from the property.
✈ Nearest airport
Humberto Delgado Airport (Lisabon): 1-hour car drive
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
∗Please note that this flat overlooks the parking lot, not the ocean.
∗Please note that guests are obligated to pay a city tax due to local government law. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee.
∗Please note that essential supplies such as towels, shower gel, shampoo, toilet paper, and bedding are provided only upon check-in and will not be replaced throughout your stay.
⚡ In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets.
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.