ALTIDO Rustic Apt for 4 with Access to Lovely Pool and GardenLucca
Wireless internet connection
Coffee / Tea maker
This amazing flat is one of the 6 apartments located in marvellous Villa Maria Vittoria in northern Tuscany. Book it for your great Italian holidays and enjoy perfect serenity just a 4-hour drive away from Milan and a 20-minute drive away from the centre of Lucca. The apartment has 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a living room and a fully equipped kitchen with a dining area. Guests will also have access to the garden, BBQ area, and swimming pool in common use with other guests.
This fabulous apartment will be the authentic Tuscanian home for your friends and family. Here you can finally have the holidays or your dreams—start your day in the swimming pool, have breakfast in the beautiful garden and read a book in the homey living room in the evening. The apartment is located on the second floor of the villa. It has 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a living room, and a fully equipped kitchen with a dining area. Guests will have access to the garden, BBQ area and swimming pool in common use with other guests (available from April 25 to October 1). Essentials such as linens, towels, WiFi, and TV are provided. There is parking space for one car available in the garden.
LIVING, DINING & KITCHEN:
The living room has a comfortable sofa, 2 armchairs, a coffee table, and a TV. The modern separate kitchen has all the amenities you need to cook a great meal, including a fridge, stove, oven, microwave, kettle, juicer, toaster, and dishwasher. It also has a dining area that can seat up to 4 guests.
BEDROOMS & BATHROOM:
The apartment has 2 bedrooms—one with a double bed and one with 2 single beds. One bathroom has a shower and the second has a bathtub in the other. Bathroom essentials, linens, and towels are provided.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
Guests will have access to the entire apartment and terrace.
Guests will also have access to the garden, BBQ area and heated saltwater pool (available from April 25 to October 1), all in common use with other guests.
Other things to note
**Please note that due to local government law, guests are obligated to pay a city tax. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee. Please let us know if you have any questions.
* Please note that the swimming pool will not be available from 1st of October.
ALTIDO will be in touch to offer you assistance with airport transfers and in-stay services, such as in-stay cleans, linen changes, and childcare equipment.
If there is anything that has been missed or if you have any questions, please get in touch. All feedback is appreciated.
Check-in time: from 4:00 PM to 7:00 PM
Note that late check-in has the following surcharges payable in cash upon arrival:
Until 7:00 PM Gratis
From 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM 20€
From 8:30 PM to 10:00 PM 30€
From 10:00 PM to 12:00 AM 40€
After midnight - 60€ but depends on the availability
Please inform us in advance about your arrival time.
Laundry and Extra Appliances
The property is also equipped with a washing machine, iron, and ironing board for your convenience.
ALTIDO’s place is located in Segromigno in Monte in the picturesque commune of Capannori in northern Tuscany, a 4-hour drive from Milan.
Capannori attracts visitors from all over the world with its marvellous landscapes and gorgeous villas. The apartment is the perfect starting point to explore local beauty and historical sights. The 17th-century palace, Villa Mazzarosa, is just a 3-minute walk from the property, the 16th-century Villa Mansi is a 10-minute walk, and the 16th-century Villa Torrigiani is a 5-minute drive or a 25-minute walk. You can reach the world-renowned Renaissance palazzo, Villa Reale di Marila—which belonged to Napoleon’s sister Elisa Bonaparte—in only 10 minutes by car.
There are also lots of opportunities for day trips—you can drive to Volterra, San Gimignano, Cortona or Certaldo in about an hour, or visit wineries in Chianti, Montalcino, Montepulciano and Val d'Orcia. You can reach Cinque Terre in 2 hours by car, and in about 1.5 hours, you can reach beautiful beaches in Viareggio, Forte dei Marmi, Pietrasanta or Lido di Camaiore.
Check the dates in advance, so you don’t miss various local events, such as the Carnival of Viareggio, Lucca Comics & Games, Lucca Summer Festival, or Puccini Festival in Torre del Lago. We especially recommend Lucca Classica Music Festival in spring where various concerts are held in Lucca churches and theatres.
There is parking for one car available for guests in the garden. There is free parking on the street nearby for additional cars.
The apartment is located an hour drive from Florence and a 4-hour drive from Milan.
The centre of Lucca is a 20-minute drive away, while Siena is a 1.5-hour drive. The nearest airports are in Pisa (30-minute drive) and Florence (45-minute drive). The Lucca and Pescia railway stations are both a 20-minute drive away.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Check-in: 16:00 - 19:00
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4