Deluxe Sea View En-suite Bedroom
✔ Beautiful double room w/ en-suite bathroom and sea view in Margate
✔ 15ft (wide) x 10ft (length)
✔ Breakfast included
✔ Communal living room & dining area
✔ Cosy backyard with outdoor seating
✔ 17-minute walk to Palm Bay Beach
✔ Very Fast (100–500 Mbps) WiFi Speed
✔ Next to Shell Grotto Museum
✔ Margate Train Station is a 23-minute walk away
✔ Essentials, linens, towels and WiFi are provided
⭐ The room has a comfy double bed and an en-suite bathroom
⭐ In-room amenities include:
— tea and coffee-making facilities
— toiletries (shampoo, body wash, lotion)
— towels and linen
— electric fan, central heating and hot water
⭐ Suitable for up to 2 guests
⭐ A comfy shared living room with a flat-screen TV
⭐ A communal dining area
⭐ Cosy backyard with outdoor seating at your disposal
⭐ Breakfast included in all rates / full English or Continental served in the dining room
● Guests will have access to the room, the backyard and the communal living / dining areas.
● This room category is available on the third floor.
● NO lift is available.
Guests can check in via the on-site reception and will need to fill out a sign-in form.
Check-in is between 3:30 PM and 9:00 PM - Check-out is at 11:00 AM.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
The General Manager will be available onsite to help with anything that you might need.
Escape to the charming seaside town of Margate, located in the beautiful county of Kent, UK. With its picturesque beaches, historic landmarks, and vibrant arts scene, there's something for everyone to enjoy. Explore the charming Old Town and visit the Turner Contemporary gallery, take a stroll along the Victorian seafront, or indulge in some traditional fish and chips. Don't miss the iconic Dreamland amusement park, featuring vintage rides and a roller disco. Whether you're looking for a relaxing getaway or an action-packed adventure, Margate has it all.
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com
● There is no free parking available at this property. Alternatively, there is free on street parking nearby.
● The nearest bus stop is Athelstan Road, a 4-minute walk
● Margate train station is a 23-minute walk from the property.
● Elmley National Nature Reserve: 1-hour car ride
✈ Nearest airports
Rochester Airport: 1-hour car ride
London Stansted Airport: 2-hour car ride
Luton Airport: 2-hour and a 30-minute car ride
Heathrow Airport: 2-hour car ride
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
∗Please note that а refundable damage deposit of £100 is mandatory and should be paid via card and upon check-in. We inspect the property after you check out; if there is no damage, we refund the deposit within 7 days via bank transfer. Please provide us with your bank details when you book with us.
⚡ In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Sherwood Hotel, 8 Ethelbert Crescent, Margate CT9 2AY - Margate